NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

Just now, schoolhouserock said:

The lopsided illegal procedures is mind boggling. KC’s RT is both too far back EVERY play, but is also committing a false start almost every play as well.

He did it all last year as well. It was a big scandal in week 1 last season, and yet here we are again.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Run Henry or Lamar or run a screen to Flowers or lineup Offside, rinse and repeat. 

Unfortunately I worry a bit that this is what our offense will look like... Although I definitely prefer our OL and our QB to theirs. Still we are going to be living in the middle of the field and you can see tonight how much that limits an offense.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’m typically a traditionalist, but they might as well abolish the kickoff completely. The more I see of this new format, the more pointless it seems. 

Dude, its dynamic. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Jackson just locked up his 3rd MVP with that throwaway. 

Bill Polian floated the idea of him playing WR, so now we have to rally around him and pretend that he's in the same league as Allen and Mahomes and Burrow. I think I'd much rather have Herbert and Hurts over than him too.

• Like (+1) 1