NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I’m not freaking out about Worthy.

but there is a cruel irony of him making a house call on his first NFL touch while we are all watching and wondering about our own weapons after trading him away to the Chiefs.

I think the cruel irony is that we have Joe Brady matching up against this wizardry

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JBI$111 said:

Exactly, this was so predictable with Worthy. Another idiotic draft move from us. I like Coleman, but he wasn't certainly my top choice of what was available (and then not grabbing another faster receiver when they were so many available into the third and fourth rounds was stupid in my humble opinion, especially with some of the people they picked in later rounds). Although, I think Coleman is going to be good, but giving the Chiefs Mahomes AND Worthy has and will continue to haunt us for years to come.

Certainly would be more than happy to be wrong, but you don't give somebody like Andy Reid another Tyreek Hill that's even faster and has that type of burst/speed with his creativity on the offensive side of the ball.

“Another Tyreek Hill”?!  This has to be a joke. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

During lightning delay they said his trial won't be until at least December 

I remember Roethlisberger getting put on the shelf for 6 games without even being charged with a crime...