NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

He's noticeably faster than everyone else on the field. 

Well yeah he ran the fastest 40 time in combine history. If you give him a wide open tunnel of blockers he's going to do that every time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, balln said:

I think Henry is a touches black hole at this stage in his career. Hes really just an rb 2-3 and goaline back now

Nah. He’s always needed touches to get going. This is usually how he looks early. He gets stronger and more productive as the games go on. 

Exactly, this was so predictable with Worthy. Another idiotic draft move from us. I like Coleman, but he wasn't certainly my top choice of what was available (and then not grabbing another faster receiver when they were so many available into the third and fourth rounds was stupid in my humble opinion, especially with some of the people they picked in later rounds). Although, I think Coleman is going to be good, but giving the Chiefs Mahomes AND Worthy has and will continue to haunt us for years to come.

Certainly would be more than happy to be wrong, but you don't give somebody like Andy Reid another Tyreek Hill that's even faster and has that type of burst/speed with his creativity on the offensive side of the ball.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Well yeah he ran the fastest 40 time in combine history. If you give him a wide open tunnel of blockers he's going to do that every time.

I’m not freaking out about Worthy.

but there is a cruel irony of him making a house call on his first NFL touch while we are all watching and wondering about our own weapons after trading him away to the Chiefs.

3 minutes ago, ALG1130 said:

Here is how we know people like you aren't really Bills fans, but pretending to be on this board. Beane wasn't here when Mahomes was drafted. Nice try buddy 🙄

I am a Bills fan that’s why I said I wasn’t going to log in but let me add some fuel. ️ 

People over react, now if worthy gets 100 yards from scrimmage week 1 it won’t be a good look but 40 yards and a TD isn’t ground breaking.