NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

We're going to freak out over a well blocked well designed end around. I should have known this was coming but come on get a grip people.

Rashee Rice was huge on that drive.  Why isn't he suspended?

3 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

a gimmick reverse with loads of blockers, any receiver with decent speed scores on that play.  

That may be true, but the problem is the guy we drafted would still be trying to get passed the line of scrimmage...... (Because he's slow......)

Just now, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:
3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Really easy for the Worthy when a man isn't going to touch him. The OL and supporting cast gave him a truck sized gap to run through.

Guarantee you Mack Hollis ain’t scoring with that same hole

I don't know... probably depends on if he's wearing shoes or not

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The 9 Isles said:

The combination of the Chiefs and Cris Collinsworth is probably the worst thing I can imagine. 

Cris is the girl at the tailgate and Mahomes is the Kiko Alonso jersey, if you catch my drift.

Mack Hollins wouldn't be running that. Its funny how people take their fastest guy and one of our slowest guys and make the comparison. Its like Worthy vs Samuel in that situation and yes if the Bills blocked it up that well, Samuel scores on that.

• Like (+1) 1

Coleman is tackled 15 yards from the endzone.

And i’m not joking. 53 almost has Worthy at the 15, but Worthy just barely squeezed by with his speed. Coleman doesn’t have that speed - he would have been tackled there at the 15.

4 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

We haven't had that kind creativity in offense since Daboll, or maybe ever, so I'm not gonna pretend the Bills could have done that if we drafted Worthy.

It’s incredibly on brand for Joe Brady. We ran a bunch of chiefs concepts last year with him 

• Like (+1) 1