NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

58 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

I hope Baltimore wins with Derrick Henry getting like 230 yards 2 TDs and Jackson throwing for 130 yards, rushing for no more than 20 yards, no TDs and 2 picks. 

Oh l like that. In my case, Lamar can rush for more but that's it ha ha.

My 10 yo imagined half the players wounded, with Mahomes and Lamar gone for the season. Kids can be brutal LOL

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

10-10 tie game.  Kelce retires at halftime.  

After retiring he see's Jason on the sideline making out with Taylor. Allen appears seemingly out of nowhere. He decides to console Travis. Taylor finds this really hot and leaves Jason for Josh. A foreign space object falls. It strikes Mahomes throwing hand severing his thumb. His career ends but he has a totally normal life afterword's.....

The End

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Rainy. I like Henry and Jackson running in this game.

There’s zero rain other than the tiny burst around the stadium.  I’m 15 miles away, and there’s not a cloud in the sky.  It’s crazy.

41 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Will they?

Ravens are also replacing a good bit .. overshadowed by the Henry signing. 

Chiefs have six division games equivalent to us playing the Patriots. 

No matter how good they are, they usually split their division

8 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

After retiring he see's Jason on the sideline making out with Taylor. Allen appears seemingly out of nowhere. He decides to console Travis. Taylor finds this really hot and leaves Jason for Josh. A foreign space object falls. It strikes Mahomes throwing hand severing his thumb. His career ends but he has a totally normal life afterword's.....

The End

Allen's current lover seems to be a much better person than Swift so I'd prefer him to not be saddled with her crazy ass. We don't want Mr January being distracted by that *****.