NFL 2024 Kickoff: Ravens @ Chiefs, Sept 5 - 8:20pm

Einstein

Sad Happy Hour GIF
I can’t stomach watching the chefs. Can we cancel all kelces on account of overexposure. Travis obviously, his mom, his brother, his brothers wife. And most of all T swift and Blake lively, im  sure they will be there drawing up plays for coach cheeseburger. Make it stop. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sad Happy Hour GIF
I can’t stomach watching the chefs. Can we cancel all kelces on account of overexposure. Travis obviously, his mom, his brother, his brothers wife. And most of all T swift and Blake lively, im  sure they will be there drawing up plays for coach cheeseburger. Make it stop. 

If she wants Andy Reid to put the play in, she needs to diagram it out with nuggies. 

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

I think the Ravens get clobbered (double digit loss).

Who do ya got?

I agree. We all know the Chiefs are going to three-peat. I think they play super relaxed this season a waltz their way to another title. 

oh man, imagine this place if Worthy gets a touchdown!

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Let the hate watching commence. Just like Texas v Michigan on Saturday big noon kickoff. 

Love the term "hate watching" - on reflection it pobably characterizes most of my NFL viewership 😛

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Einstein said:

I think the Ravens get clobbered (double digit loss).

Who do ya got?

Chiefs at home. They seem to be more dangerous on offense with an improved WR core. I think we are seeing a team similar to the Pats with Brady. 

4 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I agree. We all know the Chiefs are going to three-peat. I think they play super relaxed this season a waltz their way to another title. 

oh man, imagine this place if Worthy gets a touchdown!

They have a good chance to 3 peat. Not sure about waltzing into a Lombardi trophy though. I will say I don't think the Bills present much of an obstacle to the Chiefs path forward. 

• Disagree 1

The only thing good about this game is that one team gets an L. From a Bills perspective I think we’d rather have the Ravens win an ugly game, since their division is tougher and KC appears to have a cakewalk in the West. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, eball said:

The only thing good about this game is that one team gets an L. From a Bills perspective I think we’d rather have the Ravens win an ugly game, since their division is tougher and KC appears to have a cakewalk in the West. 

I think this makes the most sense... tbh. But... its a loooong season.