Everyone loves Russia, & the useful idiots who repost their lies

just from reading comments in here…I don’t ever remember a time in our country when a politician made it a priority to put doubt into his constituents that the federal government is against them.

this is truly one of the most brilliant moves ever. it allows for the response to ANYTHING be “well, I don’t trust the government”…it provides the ability for conspiracies to be created and shared (thanks social media) quicker and further than ever before.

social media was a mistake but trump is smart enough to know to exploit it, I mean there’s literally zero repercussions for misinformation or lying, so why not crank it up to 11?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

just from reading comments in here…I don’t ever remember a time in our country when a politician made it a priority to put doubt into his constituents that the federal government is against them.

this is truly one of the most brilliant moves ever. it allows for the response to ANYTHING be “well, I don’t trust the government”…it provides the ability for conspiracies to be created and shared (thanks social media) quicker and further than ever before.

social media was a mistake but trump is smart enough to know to exploit it, I mean there’s literally zero repercussions for misinformation or lying, so why not crank it up to 11?

It's not brilliant.   It assumes your constituents are morons.  It's f'n utterly sad that it works on so many people. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Perfect example.   Trump committed more crimes in his 4 years than Biden did in his career.  

You think he's an idiot right?  Wouldn't an idiot have made a tiny mistake by now?   All the investigations led to literally nothing. 

You should question why the majority of the information you consume cannot be proven/verified.  

Tough day for you champ.  Just put yourself on ignore and pretend it's fake news.  Always a winning formula for Republicans. 

You can start ignoring him, he posts tweets from actual proud neonazis and has no issue with it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's not brilliant.   It assumes your constituents are morons.  It's f'n utterly sad that it works on so many people. 

that doesn’t make it any less brilliant of a strategy. a game show host convinced the poorest rural people and evangelicals in America he was one of them. that’s a pretty damn impressive task.

career politicians have never ever found a way to connect with those groups like he has. granted, it’s all built on BS and lies…its still impressive as *****.

11 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

that doesn’t make it any less brilliant of a strategy. a game show host convinced the poorest rural people and evangelicals in America he was one of them. that’s a pretty damn impressive task.

career politicians have never ever found a way to connect with those groups like he has. granted, it’s all built on BS and lies…its still impressive as *****.

I was sitting in a waiting room for an eye appointment in a satellite clinic for a large group centered in a medium sized city this am.  It's in a small, rural town but the group is excellent and worth the drive.  One guy says "I hated the guy before he was president.  But I seen what a great job he done and it don't matter".  An old lady answered "Rich people say lots of things I don't like but our enemies were scared of him.  I pray that Harris don't get in".   It got worse. I didn't engage them.  Neither has 2 brain cells to rub together.  They are literally and figuratively blind.  They're beyond hope.  Also, I still can't figure out why these people consistently conjugate verbs incorrectly.  It's statistically very unlikely.  Are they trying to?

53 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Into homoerotica much?   I'm liberal and I still find it really gross.

27 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

All he did is lie constantly!

I won't give him points for this.  Nope. 

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

This is a good insight, I would just add that as we are seeing in the last day or so, this is actually a kgb/fsb tactic employed by / enabled by the Trump campaign. The overall goal is not for Trump to win but to diminish faith in the US government, it just happens that this goal lines up with wealthy interests in the US that also want to see the government weakened enough to ‘Starve the beast

34 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

I think it’s less connect with and more a shared sense of grievance and victimhood masquerading as ‘telling it like it is’ or ‘saying what he means’ which gives them permission to speak act or feel the same. 

it is different than most politicians but not most populist/authoritarian leaders. 

54 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

government weakened enough to ‘Starve the beast

I think of this when I call for tech support and reach someone in India who can speak proper English and is likely payed less than someone on welfare and food stamps here.  In fairness, the third and second world radiologists that read films in the middle of the night probably do ok.  It's a global economy.  Most MAGAs have no idea.  These greedy bastards mean them ill and will be greatly prioritized should trump win.  They have already seen it with his tax cuts but it just doesn't register.  They get a dollar and the ultra rich get a million.  But they get a dollar....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

You've chosen to ignore content by L Ron Burgundy. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Roundybout. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by GMB 8888. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Joe Ferguson forever. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Starr-Bills. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Starr-Bills. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Joe Ferguson forever. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by 4th&long. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by 4th&long. Options 

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

:lol:

The above is damning shite on the R's.  You must admit that?  But no, hold on to your save the steal bs that even trump has now denied.  Hold tight to that house of cards.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

5 hours ago, GMB 8888 said:

Misinformation, you say?

Were fed it daily from, what I’m sure are, your preferred sources.  

• Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Misinformation, you say?

Were fed it daily from, what I’m sure are, your preferred sources.  

You could write a book millions of pages long with stories from reliable media sources just like this. 

And then you get the iron law of woke projection from useful idiots in response.

I challenge anyone here who isn't a leftist to explain how you hope to have a meaningful exchange with leftists who are informed from these well documented lying reliable media outlets.

Answer: You can't. 

• Like (+1) 1