Everyone loves Russia, & the useful idiots who repost their lies

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I'm asking if Russian interference enabled Trump to win in 2016 why did it not work in 2020? You see now how stupid you guys sound?

you didn"t ask anything.  you made a statement for which you can provide no basis.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you didn

t ask anything.  you made a statement for which you can provide no basis.

Ok then you agree there was no Russian interference in 2016, correct?

• Haha (+1) 1

This is hilarious. 

"The Russian collusion hoax" indeed.

First ones to abandon the cult will receive a free sticker and less ridicule. 

13 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Ok then it worked in 2016 why not 2020? 

Does that matter?

If this all turns out to be 100% true.  Will you even care?  I think you are an example of someone so brainwashed you won't.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

This is hilarious. 

"The Russian collusion hoax" indeed.

First ones to abandon the cult will receive a free sticker and less ridicule. 

First, we'd have to believe anything that comes from the corrupt DOJ, ya know, like you do.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Elon has a plan, and that plan is called Surrender!

Re-do elections in eastern Ukraine, the region where all Ukrainian loyalists have been killed or pushed out. In other words, allow remaining Russian-affiliated people to vote for annexation.

Give up Crimea. Reward the first Russian aggression.

Ukraine remains neutral. In other words, Ukraine remains forever a puppet state of Russia. Call it South Belarus.

It takes a genius to come up with that. Almost as if he is simply reiterating Putin's terms.

What's funny is he did a long sit down with a youtuber recently and admitted he knows very little about American politics.   I don't think his international political knowledge is better.

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

First, we'd have to believe anything that comes from the corrupt DOJ, ya know, like you do.

Not surprised.   Brainwashed.   "Everyone that says something I don't like is corrupt ".  You seem like a nice guy but that's pathetic.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

What's funny is he did a long sit down with a youtuber recently and admitted he knows very little about American politics.   I don't think his international political knowledge is better.

Not surprised.   Brainwashed.   "Everyone that says something I don't like is corrupt ".  You seem like a nice guy but that's pathetic.  

Well thanks, I am a nice guy. And really never believed the corruption in our government was so bad, always believing that either side had, what they believed.. was in the best interest for the American citizen as their agenda. Sadly I now see that isn't true. 

• Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Well thanks, I am a nice guy. And really never believed the corruption in our government was so bad, always believing that either side had, what they believed.. was in the best interest for the American citizen as their agenda. Sadly I now see that isn't true. 

Yeah but there's very little corruption coming from the left side of the aisle.  A ton from Republicans.  Proven.  Yet, you seem to believe the opposite DESPITE proof.  

Something like this story should make you evaluate where you get news from.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Ok then it worked in 2016 why not 2020? 

It doesn't have to be successful to have happened. You could try and rob a bank but not succeed and still be guilty of the crime of bank robbery. 

I believe also because people believed it in 2020 (Muller report, impeachment, et al) where as in 2016 it caught everyone by surprise. but just speculating on that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah but there's very little corruption coming from the left side of the aisle.  A ton from Republicans.  Proven.  Yet, you seem to believe the opposite DESPITE proof.  

I know you're smarter than that L Ron. Biden is as corrupt as the get.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

I know you're smarter than that L Ron. Biden is as corrupt as the get.

Perfect example.   Trump committed more crimes in his 4 years than Biden did in his career.  

You think he's an idiot right?  Wouldn't an idiot have made a tiny mistake by now?   All the investigations led to literally nothing. 

You should question why the majority of the information you consume cannot be proven/verified.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Tough day for you champ.  Just put yourself on ignore and pretend it's fake news.  Always a winning formula for Republicans. 

• Like (+1) 3