New school year =new school shootings!

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

9 mass shootings this month. on record to have the most ever.  Ironic as the FBI/MSM says gun crime is down.  This is the 9th mass shooting this month.  over 300 this year.  

I didn't hear any of you or those same MSM sites doing stories for those victims?  WHY

Mass Shootings in 2024 | Gun Violence Archive

Your family doesn’t talk to you very much, do they?

9 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

9 mass shootings this month. on record to have the most ever.  Ironic as the FBI/MSM says gun crime is down.  This is the 9th mass shooting this month.  over 300 this year.  

I didn't hear any of you or those same MSM sites doing stories for those victims?  WHY

Mass Shootings in 2024 | Gun Violence Archive

Gun crime is down, that’s the sad part. All these mass shoutings and gun crime is down. Obviously not all gun crime is a mass shooting! And mass shootings obviously get more media coverage. And school shootings get the most. I’m sure you were bright enough to figure all that out? Maybe not since you asked and you are maga, that’s how you wind up being a trump supporter, can’t think for yourself.

11 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Gun crime is down, that’s the sad part. All these mass shoutings and gun crime is down. Obviously not all gun crime is a mass shooting! And mass shootings obviously get more media coverage. And school shootings get the most. I’m sure you were bright enough to figure all that out? Maybe not since you asked and you are maga, that’s how you wind up being a trump supporter, can’t think for yourself.

I know this is hard on you thinkers.  But the same site that shows mass shootings (over 600 per year since 2019). Also shows gun victims.  Nothing has went down.  

But you claim the FBI narrative about them being down.  Even though you can use the same thing you typed your dumb reply on, to look up the large cities that passed laws to not report shootings to the FBI.  

Kim fox isn't even charging anything.  Including gun possession, if it's a traffic stop.  

It's absolutely stunning reading you try to accuse others of being what you are.  

But then again.  A lot of the lefties in here have that same issue .

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/past-tolls

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Has Anyone Noticed That We Know More About Yesterday's School Shooter Than Crooks?

David Strom 

The mainstream media has already done a deep dive into the bizarre details of the perpetrator of yesterday's school shooting, and we have gotten more media availabilities from law enforcement on the events than we have yet gotten from July 13th's attack on Donald Trump and the three other victims from that shooting. 

Why is that, do you suppose? And why have the media been so reluctant to pursue the story?'

It's a riddle wrapped up in a mystery. Or not. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/09/06/hey-has-anyone-noticed-that-we-know-more-about-yesterdays-school-shooter-than-crooks-n3794136

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/4/2024 at 5:26 PM, Scraps said:

I'm pretty sure Dems promote gun control hoping it will reduce mass shootings in Dem strongholds as well.

Yes they will but will they refer to Chicago while doing so ??? 🤔

• Like (+1) 1

I saw it, and now can't find, but report was Colts mom called in to school 30 minutes before murders that he was had a weapon and they needed to find him. I am trying to confirm, because if true the principal should be held responsible 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1