New school year =new school shootings!

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

How?

Why is the onus on everyone except the gun owner?

Second question first- the evil is the shooter but we do have an obligation of keeping evil away when we have warning, these warnings were not heeded. How to stop 95% of shootings- remove them from all liberals, obviously it would stop all shootings because my side has some wackos also but the list of liberals is so much longer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1

Watch this, and when you do, just think that the absolute best that the GOP can offer this family is “thoughts and prayers” even though this sh!t doesn’t happen this frequently anywhere else. 

10 hours ago, aristocrat said:

FBI investigated him for threatening to shoot the school up a year ago. FBI did it again

Yes and the kid lied and said it wasn’t him. Then the family since moved to a different country and school district. They should charge the parents again like they did to the kids in Michigan. 

9 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Second question first- the evil is the shooter but we do have an obligation of keeping evil away when we have warning, these warnings were not heeded. How to stop 95% of shootings- remove them from all liberals, obviously it would stop all shootings because my side has some wackos also but the list of liberals is so much longer.

You haven’t had one right comment in this thread. Why start now? Thank God you left the Buffalo area!

it's crazy reading the msm claim violent crime is down. when mass shootings doubled in frequency in 2020 and have been over 600 per year since.  we are already at 385 for this year..

prior to 2020 we never had more than 414, and that was in 2019.

This is not trending the way "crime is down" voices say it is.

Gun Violence Archive

Edited by Tommy Callahan

15 hours ago, Roundybout said:

It’s going to be awesome when we do. 

Maybe get them out of the country in the first place? Just a thought? 

Another civil war is going to be awesome? Having your neighbors shot dead is going to be awesome? Having the police round up anyone who keeps a gun is going to be awesome? Having low lives be left with more guns is going to be awesome? Get your head out of your ass you moron. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

Another civil war is going to be awesome? Having your neighbors shot dead is going to be awesome? Having the police round up anyone who keeps a gun is going to be awesome? Having low lives be left with more guns is going to be awesome? Get your head out of your ass you moron. 

Money talks. 

• Eyeroll 1

This high school is about 45 minutes from me.  

Kinda crazy that the FBI didn't act on this more.  My friends daughter got into a bad fight with another girl at her HS and sister.

She text her " BWORD, I'm going to meet you at the parking in the morning and I'm going kill you and your sister."

That got the police to her house, they cuffed her and brought her in.  They let her go with a severe warning.  They don't play when any threat, regardless of age, with the word "kill".  She was 15. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Money talks. 

That's what Bloomberg thinks with his massive spending on the topic.  But in reality the majority of gun crime and mass shootings are in Dem strongholds and gang related.   

Ban assault riffles.  Won't do anything for the majority of mass shootings, or gun violence.  

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Money talks. 

What the hell does that mean?

Please, find your nearest body of water and walk as far out into it as you can. This will christen you of knowledge and unburden you of this poor excuse of intellect you unfortunately carry

If you provide your  address I can even give you a map to hasten your baptism. 

4 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Need safe storage laws, then lock up the parents if the kid uses their gun. 

Let's go even further! Let's lock up the people who make the gun storage devices because people can't afford them! Let's lock up the people who supply the bullets because bullets kill people!

Gun storage is a serious issue but you can't stop someone with the intention of getting a gun.

4 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Yes and the kid lied and said it wasn’t him. Then the family since moved to a different country and school district. They should charge the parents again like they did to the kids in Michigan. 

You haven’t had one right comment in this thread. Why start now? Thank God you left the Buffalo area!

I'm guessing the parents (or at least the dad; seems like this is a broken family?) will get charged.

Think about it: has information from the FBI that his kid has been making online threats. Allows kid access to his AR-15.

Dad of the Year.

Disturbed kid + Moronic Gun Nut Parent = 4 more dead at school.

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

Gun storage is a serious issue but you can't stop someone with the intention of getting a gun.

You can't stop a 14 year old?

8 minutes ago, boyst said:

What the hell does that mean?

Please, find your nearest body of water and walk as far out into it as you can. This will christen you of knowledge and unburden you of this poor excuse of intellect you unfortunately carry

If you provide your  address I can even give you a map to hasten your baptism. 

Let's go even further! Let's lock up the people who make the gun storage devices because people can't afford them! Let's lock up the people who supply the bullets because bullets kill people!

Youre telling me to kill myself because of differing views? That’s really weird. Have you considered therapy?

• Agree 1

Now it's school shootings vs mass shootings.  Why have the problem grown with Dems in charge.  

We are already at 300 plus mass shootings and 40 plus school shootings for the year. 

Eff.  This month has already saw 10 mass shootings. 

But for real.  Start charging parents every time one of these kids commit a mass shooting.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm guessing the parents (or at least the dad; seems like this is a broken family?) will get charged.

Think about it: has information from the FBI that his kid has been making online threats. Allows kid access to his AR-15.

Dad of the Year.

That was my thought. The family knew the kid was talking about shooting his school mates they should have made damn sure he couldn't get access to any firearm. That blows my mind.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Dad of the Year.

Disturbed kid + Moronic Gun Nut Parent = 4 more dead at school.

You can't stop a 14 year old?

Define stop.

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Youre telling me to kill myself because of differing views? That’s really weird. Have you considered therapy?

lol it's awesome.

See the irony I just provided you?

Doof

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Now it's school shootings vs mass shootings.  Why have the problem grown with Dems in charge.  

We are already at 300 plus mass shootings and 40 plus school shootings for the year. 

Eff.  This month has already saw 10 mass shootings. 

But for real.  Start charging parents every time one of these kids commit a mass shooting.  

Helps to change the definition of mass shooting, can make more headlines. Can make more money!

Call Nancy Grace!  Call Nancy drew! Call Dr drew! We need experts to tell us what to do!

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Be a dad? Keep your guns locked up/properly stored?

And kids can't get access to them regardless? What about making sure kids have access to protect their home or use recreationally?

It used to be fairly common for kids to use firearms. Now it's sasscaserryyyyyy

Edited by boyst
  • Thank you (+1) 2