New school year =new school shootings!

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Welp.  That's where the rest of us see the results of those anti American laws.  

It's the silly ones that ignore the results and beg for more of the same. 

So you are you talking about the NRA that thinks more guns is the answer.

27 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

It’s not the guns, it’s the worship of the guns over any common sense. 💔

14 year old already cannot own guns by law.

So, if you are proposing getting rid of guns to make sure that they can't be 'stolen'. . . . . . . . . . that is unconstitutional.

But you knew that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boyst said:

And you thumbing your chest like youre some virtuous saint with nothing more to offer than running your g damn mouth.

When the side who wants to take away rights proposes a worthwhile idea that'll be the first time. 

It’s going to be awesome when we do. 

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So, if you are proposing getting rid of guns to make sure that they can't be 'stolen'. . . . . . . . . . that is unconstitutional.

But you knew that.

Maybe get them out of the country in the first place? Just a thought? 

• Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But you knew that.

I didn’t say get rid of guns I said gun worship at the cost of common sense.
Stolen by a 14 year old. 
semi-auto military weapon.

so parents / owner needs to be held accountable responsible 

would the damage have been as bad if it was a bolt action hunting rifle? A pump action shot gun, a revolver?  The guns matter. Common sense rules matter. 

‘shrugging and saying you can’t do anything is a copout and dishonest. 

p.s. we have well regulated militia, it’s called the National Guard. 

If Sandy Hook didn't change anything, nothing will. Conservatives will be happy to let kids get shot up so long as they can jerk it to their fantasies of fighting King George III. 

Uvalde proved "good guys with guns" do nothing when the good guys are bloated cops afraid of their own shadows. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I'm sure both those idiots just want white peoples guns taken away.

As a responsible gun owner I would prefer to see better licensing and training. You know like a car and drivers lic and insurance requirements. But go on tell me what I believe knowing zero about me.

5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

As a responsible gun owner I would prefer to see better licensing and training. You know like a car and drivers lic and insurance requirements. But go on tell me what I believe knowing zero about me.

If they didn’t just assume everything about everyone and actually listened to other people, they might actually realize that they’ve been parroting utter BS and nonsense. The resulting cognitive dissonance might actually kill them, so they just repeat the same bogus talking points. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

There are several large questions I have besides motive- why was the phone call not taken seriously warning of this happening today? How does a kid get a large gun like that into the school without anyone noticing? Those two questions scream of an administration that was lackadaisical in their duty to protect their students. If any threat against our school occurs our admin warns us with as much detail as possible. So much the situation doesn't fit, maybe it will later but not right now 

• Like (+1) 1

We always say don't speculate.

Eff that. I'm gonna speculate.

One of the teachers killed was a Special Ed teacher. What are the chances the kid was a Special Ed student?

We've seen it before. Kid on the spectrum with access to the family's guns. Lashing out at the world in the worst possible way.

2 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

@Starr-Bills and @Roundybout are you actually only concerned about stopping shootings or is it scoring political points? I do have the solution for you to stop 95% of shootings. 

How?

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

There are several large questions I have besides motive- why was the phone call not taken seriously warning of this happening today? How does a kid get a large gun like that into the school without anyone noticing? Those two questions scream of an administration that was lackadaisical in their duty to protect their students. If any threat against our school occurs our admin warns us with as much detail as possible. So much the situation doesn't fit, maybe it will later but not right now 

Why is the onus on everyone except the gun owner?

• Like (+1) 1