New school year =new school shootings!

Evergreen Onion article:

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

"WINDER, GA—In the hours following a violent rampage in Georgia in which a lone attacker killed at least four individuals and injured nine others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Wednesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. “This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said New Mexico resident Edward Turner, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations. “It’s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasn’t anything that was going to keep this individual from snapping and killing a lot of people if that’s what they really wanted.” At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past eight years were referring to themselves and their situation as “helpless.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Quoting a paid Dem propagandists.  

Every week their are mass shootings in Dem strongholds and crickets.  Not a damn peep.  

If it's a school.  Long gun. 

It's the guns.  And back to noticing.  

I missed the Ricky Pearsall thread here.  

I guess that doesn’t get the commies hearts pumping like taking advantage of kids that died because the school administration didn’t take the threats seriously.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I missed the Ricky Pearsall thread here.  

I guess that doesn’t get the commies hearts pumping like taking advantage of kids that died because the school administration didn’t take the threats seriously.  

Im shocked Libs here didn’t blame DEI, and I’m shocked that @Big Blitz didn’t blame the Jews given his newfound affinity for James Kirkpatrick

Just now, Roundybout said:

Im shocked Libs here didn’t blame DEI, and I’m shocked that @Big Blitz didn’t blame the Jews given his newfound affinity for James Kirkpatrick

Nothing to do with the subject,  just personal "feels"

What a shallow poster.

Meanwhile:

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nothing to do with the subject,  just personal "feels"

What a shallow poster.

Meanwhile:

Oh I don’t care. There won’t be any discussion here, just you guys sticking your heads further into your asses ignoring the solution to the problem.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Oh I don’t care. There won’t be any discussion here, just you guys sticking your heads further into your asses ignoring the solution to the problem.

What's the solution? Banning guns is not realistic. For the most part there are always warning signs that go totally ignored. Start there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Every week their are mass shootings in Dem strongholds and crickets.  Not a damn peep.  

If this was in Chicago it would just be another day. I'd wager way more than 4 people were killed there today

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

And you thumbing your chest like youre some virtuous saint with nothing more to offer than running your g damn mouth.

When the side who wants to take away rights proposes a worthwhile idea that'll be the first time. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, K D said:

If this was in Chicago it would just be another day. I'd wager way more than 4 people were killed there today

When it's a dem stronghold.  Chirps. 

Places like Memphis and Rochester are out of control. 

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Been ten this month.  You read about any of the others.  Heard any of them say anything.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, K D said:

One of the biggest cities in the world, surrounded by states with lax guns laws, this should surprise anyone? 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I'm pretty sure Dems promote gun control hoping it will reduce mass shootings in Dem strongholds as well.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Scraps said:

I'm pretty sure Dems promote gun control hoping it will reduce mass shootings in Dem strongholds as well.

Welp.  That's where the rest of us see the results of those anti American laws.  

It's the silly ones that ignore the results and beg for more of the same. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1