Week 1, Cards v. Bills - Predict the Score

13 hours ago, corta765 said:

Bills 23

Cards 17

Cards get an early 7-0 lead but Buffalo goes into half up 13-7 on the back of an Allen TD to Knox and a Gilliam TD run from the goal line (Bass misses the extra point). The Bills get the ball out of half and get a TD on a 6:30 min drive which Shakir does his thing on a nice 30 yard TD, but the Cards come down field and get a FG to make it 20-10 heading into the fourth. The offense again gets a lengthy drive but it stalls and Bass hits a 41 yard FG to make it 23-10 with 9 mins to go. The Cards hang around as they score on a McBride TE on 4th down with 5mins left to close the gap to 23-17. The offense is able to run the clock out and the Bills win a close game that has the locals feeling a little nervous after.

Allen 303 yds 24-34 2 TDs 15 yards rush

Cook 72 yards 14 att

Shakir 91 yards 8 rec 1 TD

Groot 2 sacks

That is amazingly specific. You need help. 😂

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Bills 34 

Cards 20

Still remember the Camarillo punt game back in the days where his punts went for like 5 yards because they got caught up in the wind and blown backwards 😂

Im close to you Turk as I can see 31-17.  The Cards have a solid run game, but haven’t been the best passers and Murray is a losing QB.  I know they have MH Jr., but that doesn’t mean he’ll have a pro bowl game in his first NFL game, and our secondary has confused a number of QB’s.

The Cards defense is suspect

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Im close to you Turk as I can see 31-17.  The Cards have a solid run game, but haven’t been the best passers and Murray is a losing QB.  I know they have MH Jr., but that doesn’t mean he’ll have a pro bowl game in his first NFL game, and our secondary has confused a number of QB’s.

The Cards defense is suspect

I think Cook has a big day running. I will say over 100 yards with a rushing TD. It may take some time for Allen to gel with his new receivers so I could see the Bills relying on the run game in this one.

21 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Bills 34 

Cards 20

Still remember the Camarillo punt game back in the days where his punts went for like 5 yards because they got caught up in the wind and blown backwards 😂

I was in the end zone side when Camirillo punted I actually think it went backwards from the line of scrimmage, like it travelled 5 yards past it and then the wind just took it back.....  was a thing to behold LOL... 

21 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Bills 34 

Cards 20

I was in the end zone side when Camirillo punted I actually think it went backwards from the line of scrimmage, like it travelled 5 yards past it and then the wind just took it back.....  was a thing to behold LOL... 

Gonna go with 

Bills - 31

AZ - 24

But I think Bass misses a PAT so.... LOL

Bills 30

AZ 24 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, T.E. said:

This game has smelled funky to me for a few weeks.

Arizona - 24

Bills - 16

I agree.

People will likely not be rational at the notion of anyone predicting a Bills loss, but this is a young Bills team that will need some time to jell and find its identity.

I predict a week 1 Cardinals upset, something like 20-17 Cards after two missed Tyler Bass field goals. 

I foresee the usual plot with this team playing out again this year: hovering around .500 at midseason, only to see them reel off a string of late season victories -- as they seem to do every single year -- and claim a Wild Card spot or division crown, looking dangerous as they head into the playoffs.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1