Week 1, Cards v. Bills - Predict the Score

46 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

Cards 27 Bills 17... typical sluggish mcdermott unprepared team poopies their little undies vs an inferior opponent. 

The micro midget murray is made to look like a a tiny cam newton. Good luck, Hamlin. 🙄

Our first double digit loss in the last 40 regular season games is certainly bold.

I'll go:

Bills - 24

Cards - 20

I know they'll make us sweat it out.

• Like (+1) 2

6.5 spread, 2nd biggest of the opening week.  I think the bills are still the team that blows out bad teams (last year injuries and coaching issues interfered with that), so bills 37 Cards 24, not as close as the scoreboard indicates.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Process said:

We lost last year, but beat the Rams week 1 the year before. We were on fire the beginning of 2022, then things changed after GB. 

My bad, I skipped that year by accident. So, week 1 has been a mixed bag.

Bills 21

Cardinals 17

Slightly more nervous than I'd like to be. I think ultimately we will end up running the ball down their throat and grind out a sloppy win. I don't trust our defense versus Trey McBride, I think he will convert some very annoying 1st downs. But at the end of the day the Cardinals are just not talented enough across the board and they are a west coast team playing a 1PM EST game. So a sloppy win that we are never in any real danger of losing, but the Cardinals make it more annoying than it should be.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, McBean said:

I’ve actually got the Cards ML here.

Think they will be much improved and weapons will expose us over the middle. I like Gannon the coach.

24 Cards

20 Bills

sharp side imo

public is on bills-300..spread neutral

i could see that and the under hitting like Cards 24 Bills 23

but i will keep it optimistic say Bills 27 Cards 21 lose by the hook

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1