Josh getting MVP love

DJB

17 hours ago, dma0034 said:

Josh didn't win MVP last year because of picks and the narrative about him being a turnover machine despite half of those picks being 3rd and long, 4th down and off Diggs/Davis hands. People don't care about that. They see 18 interceptions and go Oh he cost the  Bills games despite having the 2 seed. Mahomes has 8 less interceptions the last 3 years. Mahomes has 105 throwing TDs, Josh has 100. Josh has 28 rushing TDs, Mahomes has 6.

So Allen has 128 TDs vs 47 picks

Mahomes has 111 Tds vs 39 picks

So Allen has 17 TDs vs 8 picks.

Yet Mahomes doesn't get hit with turnover machine. Mahomes throws a lot of TDs on TE screens and RB screens but his one yard shuffle pass to Kelce is more important than Allen's 1 yard TD. It's just the media creating a narrative. Lamar had absolutely no reason to win MVP last year. He isn't even the best player on his time (Roquon Smith) and because he didn't have to play at all down 2 scores the Ravens could protect him and not make him throw. It's dumb. Allen is the 2nd best QB in the league and the most talented but gets no respect and "over-rated" and choker labels put on him. 

When the narrative and reality don’t match, that is when you buy or sell the stock. 

Life has a way of eventually balancing out. 

Sounds like Bills fans know what to buy while the price is cheaper than it should be. 

19 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

surprised Brandt had something good to say about Allen lol

he's been very cool on Allen and the Bills since they didn't renew that ***** show the two of them did that one year

You are just full of incorrect takes. The show was Kyle’s, and Josh was simply a regular Tuesday guest for a segment. 

its always nice to get some love... but in the end... lets play and see what happens... I would be happy to see Josh royally scr#wed out of an MVP in exchange for an SB... I think he would too...  I dont put much stock in MVP stuff, I feel like it is a marketing and popularity contest. 

Edited by JP51