Weather for Opener Tailgate and Game

BuffaloBaumer

5 minutes ago, Process said:

High of 60 and rain for the home opener is some nasty work by the weather gods

60 is a nice temperature as it's not hot or humid but the rain sucks. Bring the tents so tailgating isn't ruined.

14 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Oh dang! I hadn't looked until now. Guess I'll wear my cycling gear which is wind/waterproof. Best stuff I have found so far!

Back in my tailgating days, if a guy showed up in cycling gear we would have pinned him down and made him do Genny Cream Ale funnels and then let him deal with the intestinal aftermath. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

22 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Back in my tailgating days, if a guy showed up in cycling gear we would have pinned him down and made him do Genny Cream Ale funnels and then let him deal with the intestinal aftermath. 

One year we had a buddy(Steelers fan) show up to the tailgate in the grass lot wearing all white from head to toe, even the shoes were white dress shoes, his first Buffalo tailgate experience lol.

It went exactly how you think it went lol.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Of course the 10 day forecast is nothing but 70s and 80s with nothing but sun EXCEPT for Saturday and Sunday (rain and low 60s).  I think game-time should be fine but that would blow if it was a rainy Sunday morning for tailgate. 

I'm not saying it's planned but man does it feel like it!

Every weekend is trash (including most of last) then the weeks are gorgeous. At least it looks nice out the window from the office... 

21 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

this weather pisses me off so much.

Seems like it’s always beautiful on weekdays when I have to work, and them on weekends it’s showers and t-storms.

I hear this loud and clear. I was just telling a friend today that in the 10 day forecast, when it shows nothing but sun and warmth for the weekend, it ALWAYS changes in the last 24 hours. But then when it says rain on Saturday and Sunday 10 days out, it freaking NEVER EVER changes all the way up to the final day. I mean really? A 20 degree drop in temp and rain for just 48 hours before jumping back into the 80s??!!

Edited by BuffaloBaumer

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I hear this loud and clear. I was just telling a friend today that in the 10 day forecast, when it shows nothing but sun and warmth for the weekend, it ALWAYS changes in the last 24 hours. But then when it says rain on Saturday and Sunday 10 days out, it freaking NEVER EVER changes all the way up to the final day. I mean really? A 20 degree drop in temp and rain for just 48 hours before jumping back into the 80s??!!

yeah.

I don’t mind the cooler temps one bit - however, if it rains that’ll suck.

I treated my dad to the Texans game back in 2021 and we got soaked — he vowed that would be his last game ever 😂 (he’s also 74 years old, though)