How have your fantasy drafts gone?

GASabresIUFan

12 Team Full Point PPR Team, Had the 3rd pick in the draft, No Kicker or Defense, Double Flex

QB- Aaron Rodgers

RB- Rachaad White

RB- Josh Jacobs

WR- Tyreek Hill

WR- Rashee Rice

WR- Zay Flowers

TE- Evan Engram

Flex- Keenan Allen

Flex- Zack Moss

Bench

QB- Bo Nix

RB- Deven Singletary

RB- Ray Davis

RB- Samaje Perine

WR- Khalil Shakir

WR- Jalen Tolbert

TE- Chig Okonkwo

TE- Tucker Kraft

• Like (+1) 1

My draft was a bunch of guys from across the country, so we did it online.  Based on my work schedule, I requested a 6 PM start time.  The guys went with 5:30 with very little notice.  I got home around 5:40, and knowing I'd be a bit late, I had asked that they pause the draft when my 1st round pick came up.  Apparently they were not very tech savvy and couldn't figure out how to stop the draft.  By the time I got logged in, the 2nd round was over and my first two picks were made by auto draft.  I was pretty pissed off, to say the least, but I don't think their failure was intentional.  Auto-draft gave me two WR's - St. Brown and Nacua - not terrible - but probably not who I would have picked in those spots.  I recovered and ESPN graded my draft a "B".  I usually try to get at least one Bills player, but most of the guys in the league have ties to Buffalo and they grabbed everyone.  I would have liked to have Shakir, in particular, and Samuel in the late rounds.  I love Allen, but someone always overdrafts him, so I know he wouldn't be available.  Ray Davis is still available as a free agent, but I went with Blake Corum in the last round instead, as I think he'll get some opportunity with the Rams and seize the job before it's all said and done.

image.thumb.png.0867e18d2ecfaefaa036d760bd62c08d.png

Pick 10 of 12 Super Flex PPR  redraft league

QB Joe Burrow

RB Jonathan Taylor

RB Kyren Williams

WR DJ Moore

WR George Pickens

WR Jayden Reed

TE Mark Andrews

SFLEX Raheem Mostert 

DFST Dallas

K Daniel Carlson

-------------------------------------

BN QB DeShaun Watson

BN QB Bryce Young

BN RB Khalil Hebert

BN RB Ray Davis

BN WR JuJu Smith-Shuster

BN WR Jakoby Meyers

BN WR Jameson Williams

BN TE Noah Fant

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 1

From last Saturday ... 10 teams, picked 6th, PPR league

1. Allen - QB - Bills

2. Taylor - RB - Colts

3. Olave - WR - Saints

4. Samuel - WR - 49ers

5. Waddle - WR - Dolphins

6. Harris - RB - Steelers

7. Pitts - TE - Falcons

8. Swift - RB - Bears

9. Love - QB - Packers

10. Higgins - WR - Bengals

11. Aubrey - K - Cowboys

12. Singletary - RB - Giants

13. Sutton - WR - Broncos

14. Jests - DST

15. Williams - WR - Lions

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, unbillievable said:

I would be more disgusted drafting Tua. No Fish on my teams.

I felt more self-loathing when I drafted Butker.

23 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Guys I have multiple shares in because I tend to find they go later than their value:

Kenneth Walker (RB) Seattle

Deandre Swift (RB) Chicago

Zay Flowers (WR) Baltimore

Christian Watson (WR) Green Bay

Cole Kmet (TE) Chicago

Gunner I'm feeling good that I drafted 3 of your 5.

22 hours ago, MJS said:

Here's my draft in a 10 person PPR league:

QB1- J.Allen (BUF)
QB2- J.Love (GB)
RB1- I.Pacheco (KC)
RB2- R.White (TB)
RB3- J.Connor (ARI)
RB4- B.Robinson (WAS)
WR1- C.Lamb (DAL)
WR2- C.Godwin (TB)
WR3- C.Ridley (TEN)
WR4- K.Shakir (BUF)
TE1- T.Kelce (KC)
TE2- C.Kmet (CHI)
DEF1- Cowboys
DEF2- Buccaneers
K- J.Elliot (PHI)

I think it's pretty decent.

Yeah, Kmet gets completely overlooked. I don't think people realize he was a top 10 TE last year. I have him as my backup TE.

Impressed with your RB stable.

17 hours ago, MJS said:

I took Kelce in round 5, pick 44 (I was picking 4th overall). I took Josh Allen in the 3rd round. I was determined to get him this year. I picked up Shakir in round 11, in case that is interesting.

It is a default NFL.com league, which is QB, RB×2, WR×2, TE, W/R, K, DEF. NFL.com switched to PPR being default a couple of years ago, so it is PPR.

In our league there are 4 Bills fans among the 10 teams so Josh has never made it out of the 1st round and he's always justified his high draft position.

1 minute ago, Sierra Foothills said:

In our league there are 4 Bills fans among the 10 teams so Josh has never made it out of the 1st round and he's always justified his high draft position.

My co-worker, who is NOT a Bills fan, drafted Josh Allen #2 overall; just after McCaffrey. It's a PPR league.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

In my work league, there is a guy who always takes Josh in the first round and he usually drafts before me. He isn't even a Bills fan. He won the league last year. We draft tomorrow and I am finally ahead of him in the draft order, so I'm just going to take Josh in the 1st.

4 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

My co-worker, who is NOT a Bills fan, drafted Josh Allen #2 overall; just after McCaffrey. It's a PPR league.

Dang, I draft 4th. I hadn't considered that the people in front of me might take him. Now I'm nervous.

9 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Pick 10 of 12 Super Flex PPR  redraft league

QB Joe Burrow

RB Jonathan Taylor

RB Kyren Williams

WR DJ Moore

WR George Pickens

WR Jayden Reed

TE Mark Andrews

SFLEX Raheem Mostert 

DFST Dallas

K Daniel Carlson

-------------------------------------

BN QB DeShaun Watson

BN QB Bryce Young

BN RB Khalil Hebert

BN RB Ray Davis

BN WR JuJu Smith-Shuster

BN WR Jakoby Meyers

BN WR Jameson Williams

BN TE Noah Fant

Love the RB starters. I would personally dump Hebert, he burned me last year with his inconsistency. WHEN Achane gets hurt, Mostert will be a monster.

Solid production players; no surprises in this lineup. Possible sleepers in Reed and Davis. I don't Believe in Young, but you never know. 

9 hours ago, msw2112 said:

My draft was a bunch of guys from across the country, so we did it online.  Based on my work schedule, I requested a 6 PM start time.  The guys went with 5:30 with very little notice.  I got home around 5:40, and knowing I'd be a bit late, I had asked that they pause the draft when my 1st round pick came up.  Apparently they were not very tech savvy and couldn't figure out how to stop the draft.  By the time I got logged in, the 2nd round was over and my first two picks were made by auto draft.  I was pretty pissed off, to say the least, but I don't think their failure was intentional.  Auto-draft gave me two WR's - St. Brown and Nacua - not terrible - but probably not who I would have picked in those spots.  I recovered and ESPN graded my draft a "B".  I usually try to get at least one Bills player, but most of the guys in the league have ties to Buffalo and they grabbed everyone.  I would have liked to have Shakir, in particular, and Samuel in the late rounds.  I love Allen, but someone always overdrafts him, so I know he wouldn't be available.  Ray Davis is still available as a free agent, but I went with Blake Corum in the last round instead, as I think he'll get some opportunity with the Rams and seize the job before it's all said and done.

image.thumb.png.0867e18d2ecfaefaa036d760bd62c08d.png

I can see Jordan Love challenging for MVP. No holes in your lineup. Team is loaded; i'm guessing an 8 or 10 team league?

Nervouse that Pitts is hurt and you don't have a backup.

6 hours ago, MJS said:

In my work league, there is a guy who always takes Josh in the first round and he usually drafts before me. He isn't even a Bills fan. He won the league last year. We draft tomorrow and I am finally ahead of him in the draft order, so I'm just going to take Josh in the 1st.

Dang, I draft 4th. I hadn't considered that the people in front of me might take him. Now I'm nervous.

Yeah it's odd because if you look at rankings and average draft position, by conventional wisdom he shouldn't even go in the first round.

And yet he does in the leagues I'm aware of and there hasn't been any buyer's remorse.

How can you go wrong drafting the highest scoring QB who's also your favorite player of all time?

Last night my wife was doing an online draft with her family, which I declined to participate in but told her I would give her advice.  Her 1st round pick comes up, I tell her who to draft and then a moment later I hear her exclaim "Jacob Saylors!  Jacob Saylors?!  Oh No!"  She pressed the wrong thing and somehow, as her first pick, drafted some guy who literally currently isn't even on a roster.  And it arguably got worse from there 😛  I made her change the name of her team to Jacob Saylors

Edited by stevewin
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Love the RB starters. I would personally dump Hebert, he burned me last year with his inconsistency. WHEN Achane gets hurt, Mostert will be a monster.

Solid production players; no surprises in this lineup. Possible sleepers in Reed and Davis. I don't Believe in Young, but you never know. 

In a league this size and filled with veteran owners RBs are hard to find I just grabbed Herbert incase anything happens to Swift he could be the guy, same thing with Davis but barring injuries I shouldn't have to dip that far on the depth chart. Toss in it's always great having someone elses handcuff to see if can trade them later in the season as needed. 

44 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Yeah it's odd because if you look at rankings and average draft position, by conventional wisdom he shouldn't even go in the first round.

And yet he does in the leagues I'm aware of and there hasn't been any buyer's remorse.

How can you go wrong drafting the highest scoring QB who's also your favorite player of all time?

I think it's because whoever has Josh usually has the best team the last few years. It's like an auto-invite into the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I think it's because whoever has Josh usually has the best team the last few years. It's like an auto-invite into the playoffs.

Travis Kelce, at least in previous years, has been huge too. Getting a guaranteed 10+ points every week at the TE position has been such a big advantage, in my opinion.

Ok, just drafted for my work league. It is a 12 team league. Here is my team:

QB- J.Allen (BUF)

QB- J.Herbert (LAC)

RB- I.Pacheco (KC)

RB- J.Williams (DEN)

RB- B.Robinson (WAS)

RB- C.Brown (CIN)

WR- B.Aiyuk (SF)

WR- C.Ridley (TEN)

WR- C.Watson (GB)

WR- K.Shakir (BUF)

TE- S.LaPorta (DET)

TE- C.Kmet (CHI)

K- C.Santos (CHI)

DEF- Chiefs

DEF- Bills

14 hours ago, unbillievable said:

I can see Jordan Love challenging for MVP. No holes in your lineup. Team is loaded; i'm guessing an 8 or 10 team league?

Nervouse that Pitts is hurt and you don't have a backup.

You are correct.  It's only a 10-team league, so decent talent at the back end of the roster.  I drafted Pitts on Tuesday night and saw that he tweaked his hammy on Wednesday.  I'll have to monitor and possibly pick up a TE for Sunday if Pitts can't go.

My 12 team home league, full PPR, one QB, which I've been doing for years with co-workers and friends.

Picked from the 9 spot. I'm usually a Zero RB guy. I prefer to have three elite WRs and then make due with what's left at RB. I deviated a bit this year because Walker and Etienne were good values that were sticking out on the board when I picked them. Even so, I like my starting WR trio.

I won the championship last year, and I feel cautiously optimistic this year, especially if Jayden Daniels hits.

QB: Jayden Daniels
RB: Travis Etienne
RB: Kenneth Walker
WR: Justin Jefferson
WR: Cooper Kupp
TE: Kyle Pitts
Flex: Tank Dell
K: Josh Karty (Dome kickers FTW)
DEF: Texans

Bench:
QB Jared Goff
RB Tyjae Spears
RB Austin Ekeler
RB Jordan Mason
RB Rico Dowdle
RB Samaje Perine
WR Brian Thomas
TE Pat Freiermuth
TE Taysom Hill (it should be illegal to allow this guy TE eligibility)

IR:
Josh Downs 
Odell Beckham Jr

Edited by Logic