New Depth Chart - Week 1

On 9/3/2024 at 4:19 PM, Jay_Fixit said:

Mack Hollins. Starting WR.

I think we’re done here.

Allen just has to "elevate" Hollins and all is good.  We just don't know if Allen is good enough though. 

On 9/3/2024 at 5:27 PM, ngbills said:

Miller behind AJE

Think about the point in their careers, AJE plays the run better than Miller at this point. Miller will be used in obvious pass situations or down and distance. If teams want to run at Von if it's 2nd and billion go ahead. AJE is a starter based on the run fits

Dam, this WR corp reminds of the self-described "Goon Squad" years we had under Gailey. Good times.

Without Josh, this team would struggle to achieve drought era win totals (6-7 wins).

If Josh can get this team to the playoffs or beyond and doesn't get an MVP, I think I'll lose whatever modicum of faith I had left in humanity.

11 hours ago, Pete said:

Which player would you cut to add a 6th WR?

Considering Kincaid is just about as fast [4.71] as Coleman [4.63], I suspect he is the 6th WR when we need one.  With Gilliam, we really carry 4 TE's.  That being said, Andy Reid carries 7 WR's and 4 TE's on the 53.

4 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Careful,

You’re going to offend @kkim0904, @Dillenger4and @Pete

Or if you’d prefer to call them by their stage name… Mrs Collins.

Imagine disliking a post making fun of Mack ***** Hollins

Hahahahah.

I could see Mack starting a cult, moving his people to New Mexico and living off the grid

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Pete said:

That’s what the practice squad is for.  

Which player would you cut to add a 6th WR?

I get it.  They clearly are treating Kincaid as a "6th" WR.   Maybe just cut Allen... not like he's gonna help the team this year.  😉

56 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

I could see Mack starting a cult, moving his people to New Mexico and living off the grid

I don't think its "if" as much as "when" is he going to do it. LOL

I get all the stuff surrounding Damar Hamlin, but before his horrific accident he flat sucked.  I hope somehow he has improved or we might be in trouble Safety wise Sunday.

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

With those 3 dudes.

That's the executive team that does the work

7 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I don't think its "if" as much as "when" is he going to do it. LOL

I get all the stuff surrounding Damar Hamlin, but before his horrific accident he flat sucked.  I hope somehow he has improved or we might be in trouble Safety wise Sunday.

I hope he has as well. It will be nice to see our 2nd round pick surpass him regardless 

15 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I seriously didn't think he would make the team. He's the new Cam Lewis to me, a guy who is seemingly there for no reason. I just hope Cole Bishop can get up to speed quick and take the starting job. 

I could be entirely wrong here, but with him and Williams in the starting lineup I expect we'll see more of the same tackling problems that have plagued the McD defense since he arrived. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1