New uniform and helmet in 2025?

Beast

Their current uniforms are perfect as-is and they should stick with them for a long time to come.

The only thing they need, as others have said, is to roll out the 90s throwbacks twice a year. If they wanted, I believe they could even feature both home and away throwbacks. The fact that they have not yet done so continues to be baffling. It would be an absolute printing press of money. But I guess the Bills...don't need extra money? 

Can someone explain to me what that red object is (the horizontal red stripe that resembles a 2 by 4) coming out of the Buffalo's horn on the charging buffalo logo? That part of the logo never made sense to me since the time it replaced the standing buffalo.

40 minutes ago, Gregg said:

This is the Giants old school helmet they are wearing this weekend.

GWk0uR9XkAAp7Jo?format=png&name=900x900

This is the so-called "Winged" helmet. The red colored part of the helmet goes back to the old days of the leather helmet. Some styles of leather helmets were constructed with front winged leather pieces and three leather reinforcing ribs that were then colored in the team colors.

This style of painting on modern helmets still exists at the collegiate level. Examples are Michigan, University f Delaware and Princeton.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Old Coot said:

This is the so-called "Winged" helmet. The red colored part of the helmet goes back to the old days of the leather helmet. Some styles of leather helmets were constructed with front winged leather pieces and three leather reinforcing ribs that were then colored in the team colors.

This style of painting on modern helmets still exists at the collegiate level. Examples are Michigan, University f Delaware and Princeton.

It does remind me of Michigan a little bit except for different colors.

23 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

I agree.  It really doesn't look good.  The current uniforms overall are terrific.

If they want to do a 90s throwback uniform instead of the 1 color rush game, I wouldnt complain.  

The 1 color rush games are atrocious, especially when they go all red.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The only throwback I like is the standing buffalo.  A slight tweak to make it have a blue outline around it and some subtle internal details (horn, eye) could work without overdoing anything. I also like the striping on those throwback unis.  

I think some teams have just tried to go with bold changes and they are awful.  The Bucs “digital” numbers which are supposed to be swords make them look more like software pirates.  The Jags two-tone metallic to matte helmets might be the worst ever.  The Broncos change from the Orange Crush and classic D to whatever stupid thing they have going on since the late 90s is just hideous.  The Rams unis look like they got them at the clearance section of Marshall’s - they look cheap and don’t know why they bother screwing with the classic look. The Seahawks unis are okay but it’s ridiculously monochrome unless they go with the alternates, and then it’s ugly AF. The Bills dark blue era was as bad as the teams they fielded - I think they could have used a few more stripes and shades of blue (sarcasm).

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Get rid of the all red’s and blues and just add the 90’s red helmet. 

That would be perfect 

That’s what they’ll do. The current set isn’t changing.

Will be the addition of alternates. Hopefully the 90’s look and then a 70’s look or some new design.

• Like (+1) 1