How much better is Joe Brady?

Lost

13 minutes ago, mannc said:

Brady is no better than any of the other crappy coordinators we’ve had in the past seven years.  He’s a bum, who is occasionally made to look smart by Josh Allen.

Strongest armed QB in football and we have a dink and dunk offense 😂 

Edited by Billever76

I'm still concerned about Brady. 

I made a thread after the Arizona game that was a bit controversial saying I didn't like his game plan and it was more Josh putting on the cape which led to the points.

For me and Brady's performances:

Arizona: "ok"

Miami: Hard to judge as the D took over but some 1st quarter calls drove me insane 

Jax: As good as you can get

Balt: Horrible

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Billever76 said:

Strongest armed QB in football and we have a dink and dunk offense 😂 

And always running the ball on second and short, like he’s terrified of facing third and 1

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Brady’s game plan tonight was atrocious if Josh doesn’t make that circus throw to Shakir the bills score three goddam points 3

unfortunately, we don’t have a threat over the top 

which makes game plans tough against legitimately good teams. 

Just now, NoSaint said:

unfortunately, we don’t have a threat over the top 

which makes game plans tough against legitimately good teams. 

You're right for sure. But where was the play action tonight? The motion? Running on 2nd and shorts every single time?

Super frustrating to watch 

24 minutes ago, mannc said:

Brady is no better than any of the other crappy coordinators we’ve had in the past seven years.  He’s a bum, who is occasionally made to look smart by Josh Allen.

Josh Allen does that for all his coaches.

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

In addition to the poor play calling, Brady has to be held accountable for our poor blitz pickups tonight. We were totally unprepared for everything the Ravens threw at us tonight.

James Cook had acreage in both flats against that defense and Brady refused to adjust and Allen refused to look at it.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Especially because that Spagnuolo's specialty and we know we'll need answers to get past the Chiefs

Ya exactly, Lou and Spags are all about simulated pressures/disguises. Pretty inexcusable that the bills weren't prepared for this tonight

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

James Cook had acreage in both flats against that defense and Brady refused to adjust and Allen refused to look at it.

That's possible. I think eventually you have to throw the ball downfield in a shootout though. Hard to do that when every blitz is getting home. I mean really did we pick up a single one of them tonight? Josh was running for his life nonstop.

The ravens identified what works vs us and did it, our coaches decided "I'm much smarter than the rest of the NFL, I'll just do what I do instead of what might actually work and have rapp and possibly worst safety in the NFL Hamlin play a nice shell and bite on misdirection".

And the offensive play calling was worse!