Diggs' Drama

Simon

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Well worth it.

As I've said, we basically got Cooper , a 2nd,5th and 6th for Diggs ,a 3rd and 7th

Brilliant 

If someone told me back in March/April that we'd have that effective swap, would front load a cap hit of $4M and be free in clear in 2025 I would have been a lot calmer on draft night 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

If someone told me back in March/April that we'd have that effective swap, would front load a cap hit of $4M and be free in clear in 2025 I would have been a lot calmer on draft night 

Same-  all things considered, I don’t think we could’ve come away much better than we did for 2024.  Replacing cooper next season may not be so easy, but I’m holding out some hope that he’s here for another season 🙏🏻 

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Same-  all things considered, I don’t think we could’ve come away much better than we did for 2024.  Replacing cooper next season may not be so easy, but I’m holding out some hope that he’s here for another season 🙏🏻 

Same. I'm glad Beane has some time to evaluate but he's used the analogy of a basketball team: it's great to have big guys, but you need at least one person who can distribute 

Cooper, Coleman, Shakir, Kincaid and Cook is a base I feel better about considering the start of the year.

• Agree 1

The idea that Diggs somehow cared more than the others which resulted in asinine behavior is just absurd. 

Reminds me of fans that claim they care more about a SB than the rest cause they cant stop criticizing the team ad nauseam. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

so Diggs starts a fight, none of his teams there to back him up...and he lays a huge egg during the game only getting 23 yards...  yeah sounds like he's holding people accountable just not himself (Like always).  glad he is gone...   makes Cooper a much more attractive player, humble, quite, and does his job.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Say what you want about Diggs but after watching their teammate "die" on the field right in front of them, I only noticed two people that were ready and willing to go back out there and fight to the death. Diggs and Milano. Not sure what that means but it means something.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

The idea that Diggs somehow cared more than the others which resulted in asinine behavior is just absurd. 

Reminds me of fans that claim they care more about a SB than the rest cause they cant stop criticizing the team ad nauseam. 

Every game day I want people to stand by all the vitriol that they write. Every fan base has a level of toxicity (bench Judge circa April 2024) that is unfortunately in step with the times, and ours is right there. I get knee jerk reactions, but game day threads make me happy I fled the country.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bmur66 said:

Say what you want about Diggs but after watching their teammate "die" on the field right in front of them, I only noticed two people that were ready and willing to go back out there and fight to the death. Diggs and Milano. Not sure what that means but it means something.

I’m not sure what your post means either.