Diggs' Drama

Simon

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

And most of them know they would be better off if he was still on the team

I wonder, is it possible that Josh had Diggs on his mind throughout the game and perhaps threw off his game? This was an emotional game for both but there seems to be something there and you can tell by the way Josh looked when he gave Diggs a pound at the end of the game. Diggs has go to be in his head.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Cubanmist said:

I wonder, is it possible that Josh had Diggs on his mind throughout the game and perhaps threw off his game? This was an emotional game for both but there seems to be something there and you can tell by the way Josh looked when he gave Diggs a pound at the end of the game. Diggs has go to be in his head.

I thought this too, at least on the last drive. Looked like a bit of hero ball there trying to win the game with the long bomb to Hollins. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Cubanmist said:

It's possible.  We love Josh because he plays with emotion but we have all seen his emotions get the best of him at times.  

He was bailing from the pocket early and not seeing some open guys. Kincaid did him no favors with two drops. 

NY gets in Josh's head too. 

Hopefully he can have a great bounce back game on national TV

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I really don’t think it’s as big of an upgrade as y’all are insinuating.  Whether he was mentally checked out or physically checked out or what the dude was mostly getting locked up like our no name wrs are this year down the stretch of last season without it taking a ton of defensive attention.  It was frequently happening in the playoffs too even in his prime

that’s likely the main basis of beane eating the cap this year to get his wr1 contract off the books that was gonna turn into a bad one.  

I really don’t understand the trade from the Texans side so far (of course there’s a ton of season left though). Seems like diggs is just cannibalizing tank dell’s targets.  If he was still who y’all say he is,  playing opposite Nico collins who is outstanding should be getting him an insane amount of opportunities 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I really don’t think it’s as big of an upgrade as y’all are insinuating.  Whether he was mentally checked out or physically checked out or what the dude was mostly getting locked up like our no name wrs are this year down the stretch of last season without it taking a ton of defensive attention.  It was frequently happening in the playoffs too even in his prime

that’s likely the main basis of beane eating the cap this year to get his wr1 contract off the books that was gonna turn into a bad one.  

I really don’t understand the trade from the Texans side so far (of course there’s a ton of season left though). Seems like diggs is just cannibalizing tank dell’s targets.  If he was still who y’all say he is,  playing opposite Nico collins who is outstanding should be getting him an insane amount of opportunities 

Agree. I understand they wanted to move on. 

What if Diggs makes that xarch against KC, but they still lose? Is he still on the team?

100% agree on why the Texans? And then why make it just a one year deal while giving up a 2nd round pick. Odd move by them, and I like Diggs as a player more than moat on here. Didn't seem like Stroud needed a veteran WR. Diggs had been ok with them. High volume of catches but low YPC. Maybe Diggs morphs into a slot guy with his route running and quickness and decent but not elite hands. Hard to say. I know everyone thinks he will be in Dallas next year but who knows. 

14 minutes ago, extrahammer said:

I don't think Josh really cares about Diggs, if he did, he would have lobbied to keep him here. Diggs is just incredibly toxic, look at the things coming out about Diggs since he left. 

What toxic things have come out?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Agree. I understand they wanted to move on. 

What if Diggs makes that xarch against KC, but they still lose? Is he still on the team?

100% agree on why the Texans? And then why make it just a one year deal while giving up a 2nd round pick. Odd move by them, and I like Diggs as a player more than moat on here. Didn't seem like Stroud needed a veteran WR. Diggs had been ok with them. High volume of catches but low YPC. Maybe Diggs morphs into a slot guy with his route running and quickness and decent but not elite hands. Hard to say. I know everyone thinks he will be in Dallas next year but who knows. 

What toxic things have come out?

Allegedly Diggs made a pass at this dude and tried to drug him, this has been spreading like wildfire and there's video footage of Diggs brother showing up at this dude's apartment to make him stay silent. They allegedly stole a diamond chain from the guy and Diggs wore it to a game!

And then allegedly he also slept with an 8 month pregnant Cardi B, while she was still married to gangsta rapper Offset

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3527522/according-to-akadamics-cardi-b-allegedly-cheated-on-offset-with-stefon-diggs-while-she-was-8-months-pregnant-and-is-also-currently-piping-two-other-rappers-girls

To me, this makes all of Diggs past odd behavior make a lot of sense and says to me he's just a toxic dude. None of this stuff was coming out about him while he was in Buffalo.

Edited by extrahammer
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, extrahammer said:

Allegedly Diggs made a pass at this dude and tried to drug him, this has been spreading like wildfire and there's video footage of Diggs brother showing up at this dude's apartment to make him stay silent. They allegedly stole a diamond chain from the guy and Diggs wore it to a game!

And then allegedly he also slept with an 8 month pregnant Cardi B, while she was still married to gangsta rapper Offset

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3527522/according-to-akadamics-cardi-b-allegedly-cheated-on-offset-with-stefon-diggs-while-she-was-8-months-pregnant-and-is-also-currently-piping-two-other-rappers-girls

To me, this makes all of Diggs past odd behavior make a lot of sense and says to me he's just a toxic dude. None of this stuff was coming out about him while he was in Buffalo.

This didn't come out about him in Buffalo because Dave & Busters doesn't cater to that type of clientele 😀

Bay Area Football GIF by Oakland Roots SC

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

This didn't come out about him in Buffalo because Dave & Busters doesn't cater to that type of clientele 😀

Bay Area Football GIF by Oakland Roots SC

Maybe it wasnt  the right “Om-be-unce and day-coor” like at applebees?

we’ll never know. just a “fresher breath air”. 

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Very curious how brief and cursory his interaction with Josh is yet he spends so much time with many other ex-teammates in that clip.

Not saying that's all on Stef — Josh didn't look like he wanted to talk. Was it simply the loss or a sign that the talk to the press (we love each other) isn't true? Who knows. Forget Stef and focus on the players we have here now...

Diggs to get a boost.

Nico Collins was allowed to sprint so unimpeded down the field that he blew out his hamstring and he has been placed on IR.  Will miss a minimum of 4 games and maybe lingers longer.

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Diggs to get a boost.

Nico Collins was allowed to sprint so unimpeded down the field that he blew out his hamstring and he has been placed on IR.  Will miss a minimum of 4 games and maybe lingers longer.

yikes.  Pyrrhic victory for the Texans

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, extrahammer said:

Putting the whole "Diggs drugged me and tried to bang me" thing to the side for the moment.

Robbing a dude and wearing his stuff on game day is super trashy. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Diggs to get a boost.

No idea how the boost didn’t really come in the second half of this one though.  If he’s still a wr1 Diggs/dell/woods/schultz should’ve been much more than enough to put that game away comfortably with the bills having huge weak links at nickel corner and Hamlin at safety. 

Diggs had a pretty good game but man I think prime Diggs goes off there 

• Agree 1