Diggs' Drama

Simon

34 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Just to be clear, 2 tds is not good. Excellent point. 

also, good WRs opens up things for other players because of the cb they fast or coverage they draw. 

Well so far this week there have been two WRs who had bad games while their combined stat lines were 9 targets and 2 rushing attempts that produced 8 catches and 4 TDs.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I do think draft picks do get a little overvalued. Chances they get a better wr than even a declining Diggs this year in the 2nd are pretty low. 

we know Diggs is a head ass but a locked in, one year Diggs can he give for them. Can’t wait for that game. 

I agree-  Diggs is likely better than the 2nd rd pick, but it’s one year.  I’d rather have a solid starter getting paid nothing for 4 years over a good starter for 1.  But if they win the SB, it’s well worth it

• Like (+1) 1

Pointless to worry about every Touchdown he makes.   Diggs still had a little left in the tank when he was traded.  He was traded to a team with maybe the best young QB in the league, and their offensive coordinator is going to be a top coaching candidate at years end.   It was obvious he would still produce. 

The trade wasnt about him not being very good anymore.   It was about the juice not being worth the squeeze any longer.   Not at all great players are great fits.   His time here had run its course.  Time to move on. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Pointless to worry about every Touchdown he makes.   Diggs still had a little left in the tank when he was traded.  He was traded to a team with maybe the best young QB in the league, and their offensive coordinator is going to be a top coaching candidate at years end.   It was obvious he would still produce. 

The trade wasnt about him not being very good anymore.   It was about the juice not being worth the squeeze any longer.   Not at all great players are great fits.   His time here had run its course.  Time to move on. 

The big question for me is will he stay happy if the other two wrs start to pull far ahead of him in targets/yards/etc.  his attitude and body language seemed to turn sour in a hurry when the bills opened up the offense more last season 

its tough to tell for sure without being in the locker room but it really felt like they were forcing the offense to run through diggs at the expense of the team when Dorsey was around 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Trev said:

Hes obviously apologizing in this clip. But if it fits the narrative, who cares.  Right?

The more imaginary nonsense you spew, the more convinced I am that you are a troll who should be handed is hat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

The more imaginary nonsense you spew, the more convinced I am that you are a troll who should be handed is hat.

Watch the clip, he’s clearly saying “my bad”. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The big question for me is will he stay happy if the other two wrs start to pull far ahead of him in targets/yards/etc.  his attitude and body language seemed to turn sour in a hurry when the bills opened up the offense more last season 

its tough to tell for sure without being in the locker room but it really felt like they were forcing the offense to run through diggs at the expense of the team when Dorsey was around 

Collins went for 117 yesterday.  Diggs may make it through the remainder of his career in Houston without being a malcontent, he is a short timer after all.  That said, it's bubbling.  The team captain stuff is an act.   He always shows his true colors.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

To expand: when Diggs fumbled on the first play of the Chiefs playoff game, I had a weird feeling.

The guy has 8 fumbles on 800 targets in his career.

Then he dropped the long ball and I thought, could he be purposely tanking his way off the team.

I hope I'm just being paranoid. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Ray Stonada said:

To expand: when Diggs fumbled on the first play of the Chiefs playoff game, I had a weird feeling.

The guy has 8 fumbles on 800 targets in his career.

Then he dropped the long ball and I thought, could he be purposely tanking his way off the team.

I hope I'm just being paranoid. 

I'm not a Diggs fan, but I would confidently say there's a 0 percent chance he dropped the ball on purpose 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

I'm not a Diggs fan, but I would confidently say there's a 0 percent chance he dropped the ball on purpose 

If he did, I think Josh Allen would personally drag him out behind the practice field and put him in the hospital. Von Miller quoted in the police report as saying "I don't know what happened, he just walked right into a door".

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 9/8/2024 at 7:32 PM, Not at the table Karlos said:

Has he gotten heavier? He’s looked the same since he got here. Posts pics with his shirt off a lot and he hasn’t gained any fat. Still listed at the same weight. 

My post was before I saw in on Sunday. I can’t tell yet.

But his last year in Buffalo, what was he..? Slow, injured, clumsy, distracted. The symptoms were there.