Diggs' Drama

Simon

2 hours ago, extrahammer said:

Allegedly Diggs made a pass at this dude and tried to drug him, this has been spreading like wildfire and there's video footage of Diggs brother showing up at this dude's apartment to make him stay silent. They allegedly stole a diamond chain from the guy and Diggs wore it to a game!

And then allegedly he also slept with an 8 month pregnant Cardi B, while she was still married to gangsta rapper Offset

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3527522/according-to-akadamics-cardi-b-allegedly-cheated-on-offset-with-stefon-diggs-while-she-was-8-months-pregnant-and-is-also-currently-piping-two-other-rappers-girls

To me, this makes all of Diggs past odd behavior make a lot of sense and says to me he's just a toxic dude. None of this stuff was coming out about him while he was in Buffalo.

tf is this lol

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, extrahammer said:

Chaotic toxic behavior. This stuff just started surfacing last night but it's made Diggs antics make so much sense to me now. Like so much. 

Maybe the team caught wind of it in the Spring and decided to get ahead of it (whether it's true or not). 

Crazy story to have floating around either way! It'll be interesting to see how it 'shakes out'. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, extrahammer said:

Chaotic toxic behavior. This stuff just started surfacing last night but it's made Diggs antics make so much sense to me now. Like so much. 

Diggs fashion alone always made me think he's a little fruity

👀👀

18 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

It all makes sense now! Diggs was in love with Allen and was jealous of Hailee!

In reality is it possible that something went down with Allen's ex? Obviously just throwing crap at the wall but my goodness would it make so much sense. The abrupt breakup, the bengals game where they had no light in their eyes, the awkwardness between Diggs and Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

In reality is it possible that something went down with Allen's ex? Obviously just throwing crap at the wall but my goodness would it make so much sense. The abrupt breakup, the bengals game where they had no light in their eyes, the awkwardness between Diggs and Allen.

I think this kinda maybe leans more toward that.  Everything seemed to go south at that point.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

She wanted the embrace of someone else, who like her, catches Josh’s balls. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KingBoots8 said:

23 yards in honor of Jaire, who wears #23 🫠

Were they beefing during that GB/Bills Monday night game in 2022? I know Alexander had a really impressive INT near the goal line in that game (after it was essentially out of reach).  He was targeted 4 times in that game and gave up zero receptions.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Were they beefing during that GB/Bills Monday night game in 2022? I know Alexander had a really impressive INT near the goal line in that game (after it was essentially out of reach).  He was targeted 4 times in that game and gave up zero receptions.

Yes, apparently they had issues from way back when Diggs was on the Vikings

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Give me Coleman the rest of the year vs Diggs.  

IMG_3419.thumb.jpeg.8cac51f1f0b681d81a382b094b3fe147.jpeg

Yeah I'd bet the rookie passes him in yards before the year is out. Fact is he just wasn't playing as well here and even there it seems to still be the case, it happens.

As to the other thing being brought up now....I'm just not going to blindly believe such an extreme story. Things might not have ended here nicely but I'm not just going to assume every awful thing being said about him is true.

Edited by Warcodered