Diggs' Drama

Simon

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Kudos to Allen, I never felt like he was "talking" about Diggs when he made his post game comments Monday despite the media uproar to try and make it that since.  If anyone knows Allen he isn't one to try and throw people under the table, take subtle jabs, etc.  

So sick of the media always trying to make nothing into something, like let these two dudes be.  Both are happy with the result, both are doing their own things and being respectful of each other.  The way the media just tries so hard to make a "story" just gets old.  Diggs was even on social media after Hamlins interception, like quit trying to force drama.

He loves 14-Mike White.  Gives insightful advice during the game sitting in street clothes on the bench.  😀

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The worst was the show “Get Up”

on Tuesday morning. They were all shouting over each other how Josh threw Diggs under the bus. It was absurdity. And i’m thinking I guarantee in that moment, Diggs was the furthest thing from Josh’s mind.  He was simply answering a question and complemented his guys. 

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Talentless slugs who insist on dredging up a dead horse topic.  Move on children, he's not on our team anymore. 

Pat MacAfee addressed pretty early the next day. Darius Butler agreed. Like him or hate him PM is pretty talented at what he does. EDIT: Point is, you don’t have to be a talentless slug to think that the entire vocabulary around this offense is purposefully anti-Diggs 

I also do not believe that this is not at least somewhat directed at Diggs. Very recently Stef openly talked about how he is chasing stats 4500 yards so he can get into the HoF conversation. And went as far as to say he forced his way out his last two teams. Ignoring that context would be willfully naive. 

It’s nice of Josh to say he wasn’t directing that comment at Diggs, and maybe he didn’t mean to publicly undress Diggs so passive aggressively like that. But the entire ethos of the offense “everybody eats” and we’re not chasing stats is 100% rooted in turning the page from Stef. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Mango said:

Pat MacAfee addressed pretty early the next day. Darius Butler agreed. Like him or hate him PM is pretty talented at what he does. EDIT: Point is, you don’t have to be a talentless slug to think that the entire vocabulary around this offense is purposefully anti-Diggs 

I also do not believe that this is not at least somewhat directed at Diggs. Very recently Stef openly talked about how he is chasing stats 4500 yards so he can get into the HoF conversation. And went as far as to say he forced his way out his last two teams. Ignoring that context would be willfully naive. 

It’s nice of Josh to say he wasn’t directing that comment at Diggs, and maybe he didn’t mean to publicly undress Diggs so passive aggressively like that. But the entire ethos of the offense “everybody eats” and we’re not chasing stats is 100% rooted in turning the page from Stef. 

Just because you talk glowingly about your girlfriend doesn't mean you're talking bad about your ex.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Just because you talk glowingly about your girlfriend doesn't mean you're talking bad about your ex.

When my GF reaches an audience of millions talking about how important her personal stats are. Then I sit in front of a microphone 2 weeks later to reach the same audience of millions and specifically mention how not important stats are to me and my new GF, then yes those two things are at the very least partially related. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Mango said:

When my GF reaches an audience of millions talking about how important her personal stats are. Then I sit in front of a microphone 2 weeks later to reach the same audience of millions and specifically mention how not important stats are to me and my new GF, then yes those two things are at the very least partially related. 

49 minutes ago, Mango said:

why do you care

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

it was a little clip the media loved because it generated some controversy

allen said he wasnt talking about diggs

i didnt think he was talking about diggs

you said he was 'passively aggressively undressing him' lol so i ask again why do you care

I was a clip of media, whose context is valid but conveniently left out by some. 

Allen said he wasn’t talking about Diggs. I think he’s talking about Diggs.

You said you don’t think that’s the case. So I ask again, why do you care…

• Agree 2

17 minutes ago, Mango said:

here you are…also caring.. 

Being pro team almost sounds like being anti-diggs 

But I've been in a lot of locker rooms and when you're in a room with 65 guys... The standard talk is typically about how it's a team mentality 

The bills have preached that for years.. it just sounds like it's anti-diggs because he's gone now and they're talking about everybody eating 

They've wanted everybody to eat for years 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 2

42 minutes ago, Mango said:

I was a clip of media, whose context is valid but conveniently left out by some. 

Allen said he wasn’t talking about Diggs. I think he’s talking about Diggs.

You said you don’t think that’s the case. So I ask again, why do you care…

I care inasmuch as think it's interesting you don't believe Allen when he says he isn't talking about Diggs 

Because i don't think they particularly care about Diggs anymore as he's no longer on the team

You seem to believe otherwise and I'm trying to understand why

Alright guy and girls, lets get this massive lump of gossip up to one hundred pages, everyone who has posted needs to post three to four more times, remember, you must repete yourselves each time you post…, 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

The worst was the show “Get Up”

on Tuesday morning. They were all shouting over each other how Josh threw Diggs under the bus. It was absurdity. And i’m thinking I guarantee in that moment, Diggs was the furthest thing from Josh’s mind.  He was simply answering a question and complemented his guys. 

I said this earlier in the offseason - any generic football cliche sounds like it's a slight against Diggs. "Unselfish players." "Team leader." "Wins matter more than individual stats." These are generic soundbites that every team spouts off during their mandatory media time. It speaks to Diggs' negative character that all of these clichés sound like criticisms of him. But I agree none of it is intentional.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3