Office Etiquette (1950)

ExiledInIllinois

I had to sit through some HR video years ago, that was filled with different scenarios.  One I remember was the department manager telling the four employees that in an effort to increase moral she was instituting "Slave Day" where one employee had to do anything the other employees asked them to.  The employee she picked to be the first "slave"?  The one black employee in the department.   

I wish I could find that video online, it was so bad it was funny.  

• Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

LMAO @ExiledInIllinois ...  I didn't hear her say "I learned not to always have TBD tab open " lol.   Like Jack said, I've sat through some crazy HR video's too.  The sexual harassment one was so corny that people were laughing.  HR was not amused lol

Ha! Did you catch the older guy in the video checking the boxing news under his spreadsheet? 😆 

8:00 to 8:20.  That was the staff accountant.😉😜

He probably had the tracks results from Aqueduct too under his book!

Yeah... Some really corny ones years ago. We'd watch the military one's... Some colonel would walk in an hit on the secretary. /smdh...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Ha! Did you catch the older guy in the video checking the boxing news under his spreadsheet? 😆 

8:00 to 8:20.  That was the staff accountant.😉😜

He probably had the tracks results from Aqueduct too under his book!

Yeah... Some really corny ones years ago. We'd watch the military one's... Some colonel would walk in an hit on the secretary. /smdh...

LMAOya I caught the guy checking the newspaper.  I knew this guy that ran one of our group homes and he sat next me at a supervisors meeting.  I saw him keep writing and finally said, "your not taking notes on this are you?' He laughed and said f-no, showed me his "notes", a copy from the news paper of the puzzles page lol

• Haha (+1) 2

When I was laid off from Yahoo, in my very last Slack message, the one thing I said I was going to miss was Arturo. Arturo was in EVERY sexual harassment video training for the 6 years I was at Yahoo, and he harassed the same poor girl every year. 

• Haha (+1) 3

• 2 weeks later...

I just remembered watching these EB films . I would get y\up at 6 AM for school so I could get ready before my sister woke up at 6:45 and rushed aroun\d the house to be out for the bus at 7:20. One of the TV stations would play these  from 6-7. I would sit and eat breakfast  nd watch them.