2030 apportionment numbers and 2032 EC map - GOP won’t need any blue wall states

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The EC does not exist because we needed to appease slave states.  

I asked you which slave states and you didn’t answer.  

And yes, if you have a selective problem with the EC over slavery (you don’t) then you have a problem with the entire Constitution where you could argue all of it was about appeasing slave states.

But you don’t have a problem with the EC. You have a problem with losing.  

I can’t have this discussion with someone that doesn’t understand why our system exists the way it does - corrected wrongs all along the way bc we are moral and religious people (ooops can’t wait to see the aftermath of that world that’s gone) - and why it’s vital to preserve it.  

You disdain freedom.  You mock it.  You have no clue how to preserve it.  You are a part of that one generation away hiding 6 feet apart in masks from losing the worlds last best hope.  

You were just told this week that Silicon Valley was told by the WHITE HOUSE to STFU about Hunter Biden and Covid and with ZERO pushback they all did.  

And you want plus one democracy???  Gtfo

Freedom baby!!! 

Lots of projection and nonsense from someone who seems fundamentally incapable of reading comprehension. 

The EC was adopted largely in part because it was acceptable to slave states like Virginia. 

No country setting up a democracy today would choose the EC as the way to do it. It is an incredibly inefficient way to determine the will of the electorate. 

I don’t have a problem with losing. I’m a Bills fan. Losing has been a part of my DNA for decades. 

What I have a problem with is blind faith in an outdated institution that does not accomplish its supposed objective and a reluctance to dare to dream that we deserve better than a system handed down to us over 200 years ago by people who owned other people.