Looks like Chiefs newest assistant OC has some very Swift ideas...

24 minutes ago, Trev said:

When/ If you have kids, you’ll understand. Shes unhinged and an awful role model.  

I have kids - I don't understand your sentiment.  

I mean, I grew up at a time when rock stars were on booze or drugs, womanizing, disrespectful, et al.    She's incredible in the way she presents a positive image & w/ how she conducts herself in general.  She's great w/ her fans. She gives people who work on her tour huge bonuses - she's very generous.

She's a fantastic role model, imo.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I have kids - I don't understand your sentiment.  

I mean, I grew up at a time when rock stars were on booze or drugs, womanizing, disrespectful, et al.    She's incredible in the way she presents a positive image & w/ how she conducts herself in general.  She's great w/ her fans. She gives people who work on her tour huge bonuses - she's very generous.

She's a fantastic role model, imo.

Yeah. Let your kids go to her concerts and listen to her music. She’s a fantastic role model….️ 

• Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Don't be so sure. Andy was quoted last year saying they take plays from a lot of sources, even had one that one of the team custodians drew up that they used in a game. 

That's one thing the Chiefs do. They have fun. Keeps the players engaged. At the end of the day, even if the play busts it's one play and they can overcome it. 

Football is over 100 years old 

There's literally zero play or concept that has never been ran basically 

Everything has been ran.. Taylor Swift cannot come up with a concept that has not been used

10 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Football is over 100 years old 

There's literally zero play or concept that has never been ran basically 

Everything has been ran.. Taylor Swift cannot come up with a concept that has not been used

Cool beans. I rechecked and noticed I never said she could. That doesn't mean that if she drew up a play it will stop the Chiefs from running it, which is what I said. 

I suppose teams should, in general, stop hiring offensive coordinators as well. Since every concept that can be run has been thought of already, just run an AI sim offense. Actually, if your OC is Hackett or Dorsey that may just be a step up.

13 hours ago, Trev said:

Yeah. Let your kids go to her concerts and listen to her music. She’s a fantastic role model….️ 

Do you allow your kids to watch Bills/Dolphins games that have Tyreek Hill playing? Or any games that have anyone that has any kind of drug arrests, DV counts or any other actual crimes? Or is it just limited to female musicians? 

15 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Do you allow your kids to watch Bills/Dolphins games that have Tyreek Hill playing? Or any games that have anyone that has any kind of drug arrests, DV counts or any other actual crimes? Or is it just limited to female musicians? 

I mainly shelter them from subliminal and out right toxic messages.

Her attitude and relationships are always about drama and hurting each other, which is consistent and persistent throughout her body of work. It Is very toxic and bound to encourage unhealthy behavior that hurts everyone involved. It’s an attitude that glorifies selfishness and places dysfunctional behavior on a pedestal, and honestly we have enough terrible social programming for both men and women without making that message mainstream. 

Young people, shouldn’t listen to her garbage until adults, 18. 

8 hours ago, Trev said:

I mainly shelter them from subliminal and out right toxic messages.

Her attitude and relationships are always about drama and hurting each other, which is consistent and persistent throughout her body of work. It Is very toxic and bound to encourage unhealthy behavior that hurts everyone involved. It’s an attitude that glorifies selfishness and places dysfunctional behavior on a pedestal, and honestly we have enough terrible social programming for both men and women without making that message mainstream. 

Young people, shouldn’t listen to her garbage until adults, 18. 

Weird. Because I find it toxic that a grown man with children would have such a strong emotional feeling about the relationships of a woman he's never met and has no idea about what those relationships consisted of. 

It's also kind of weird to me that for as much as you despise her music you seem to "know" an awful lot about what her music consists of. I think we have a closeted Swiftie over here ..

4 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Weird. Because I find it toxic that a grown man with children would have such a strong emotional feeling about the relationships of a woman he's never met and has no idea about what those relationships consisted of. 

It's also kind of weird to me that for as much as you despise her music you seem to "know" an awful lot about what her music consists of. I think we have a closeted Swiftie over here ..

You just can’t handle the truth. It’s a bigger picture outlook, something you just can’t grasp apparently.  Straight over your head. 

• Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Trev said:

You just can’t handle the truth. It’s a bigger picture outlook, something you just can’t grasp apparently.  Straight over your head. 

There is a difference between "your opinion" and actual truth. This squarely falls under your opinion. Starting to thing it's something you just can't grasp, clearly. If you want to talk "bigger picture" we could play that nuance game all day. But I just have this gut feeling that even when presented with actual facts you tend to believe the talking points you've been forced fed to the point where it's confused with original thought, anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

There is a difference between "your opinion" and actual truth. This squarely falls under your opinion. Starting to thing it's something you just can't grasp, clearly. If you want to talk "bigger picture" we could play that nuance game all day. But I just have this gut feeling that even when presented with actual facts you tend to believe the talking points you've been forced fed to the point where it's confused with original thought, anyway.

This is the same guy that said that what Diggs does on the field is what counts and only low-energy people care about what a skeevy creeper he is in real life.

He's just a standard a troll trying to make himself superior by being contrarian.

Ignore him, they always end up getting run out of here eventually.