Looks like Chiefs newest assistant OC has some very Swift ideas...

Awesome, what could go wrong, 😂

• Haha (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Trev said:

Shes a terrible influence for kids and they shouldn't be showing her face on the nfl.  If they do it again, I’m out and I’m not alone. Already ruined the music industry now she’s going for sports, specifically the nfl.  

My kids, especially my daughter takes the priority. 

Honestly I don’t know much about her. Just wanted to have a little fun with her song titles. 👍

1 hour ago, Trev said:

If I hear that terrible influence name during the season again this year, I’m  done with the nfl.  It’s that ridiculous. 

25 minutes ago, Trev said:

Shes a terrible influence for kids and they shouldn't be showing her face on the nfl.  If they do it again, I’m out and I’m not alone. Already ruined the music industry now she’s going for sports, specifically the nfl.  

My kids, especially my daughter takes the priority. 

You can’t possibly be serious.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Fun fact: Hand on heart, I don't think I can identify a single Taylor Swift song.

One of the advantages of escaping to the bottom of the world.

I can't name a single song by her, nor could I pick one out if I heard it.  As far as I know I've never had the experience of hearing one.  And somehow I sleep just fine at night.

9 hours ago, Low Positive said:

She probably is drawing up plays, but Mahomes was clearly joking when he said that they might have to put one in. 

Don't be so sure. Andy was quoted last year saying they take plays from a lot of sources, even had one that one of the team custodians drew up that they used in a game. 

That's one thing the Chiefs do. They have fun. Keeps the players engaged. At the end of the day, even if the play busts it's one play and they can overcome it. 

• Like (+1) 1