Which Team Has The Best Weapons In The NFL?

BillsFan130

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m guessing weapons means receivers and running backs but NOT quarterback? If you exclude the QB does it even matter? It’s like having a quiver loaded with arrows but no bow. 

Ya sorry I meant WRs, RBs, TEs. I should have specified 

On 8/31/2024 at 9:05 PM, BillsFan130 said:

If you had to rank the top 5 teams for weapons, who would they be? 

My list:

1. San Fran (Mccaf, Aiyuk, Deebo, Kittle plus more)

2. Miami- (Hill, Waddle, Mostert, Achane plus more)

3. Philly- (Aj brown, D. Smith, Barkley, Goedart)

4. Cinci- Mostly cause of chase and Higgins, two very good receivers

5. Minnesota -( JJ, Addison, Hockenson but injuries an issue)

Detroit would be my 5th team if you don't count Minnesota cause the injuries.

Who do you got?

I might move Cinci and Philly but maybe not. Otherwise I think that is a good list.  Also depend on if you mean QB in the weapons list too. Not sure id put Miami that high if QB is included.  Speed isnt everything.  Others have already said Texans.  Not quite sure where Id put them though.  

Edited by Scott7975

It’s all well and good to have weapons but if you have an elite QB and an elite O and D line I’ll take that all day every day over the others and their weapons.  

Add in elite play callers.  

It’s what the Chiefs have done and what I think we’re trying to imitate.  But our oline is currently under construction after its best season in a long time.  And we are rolling with a first year (full) OC.  Same with the DC.  

I think if the D line stays healthy it has a chance to be an elite line but we get hurt every ****ing year on defense.  Catastrophic injuries are a hallmark of the McD era it’s absolutely mind blowing.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

I might move Cinci and Philly but maybe not. Otherwise I think that is a good list.  Also depend on if you mean QB in the weapons list too. Not sure id put Miami that high if QB is included.  Speed isnt everything.  Others have already said Texans.  Not quite sure where Id put them though.  

Thanks buddy. Sorry, I did mean WRs, TEs and RBs. I should have clarified a bit more in the post 

• Like (+1) 1