Which Team Has The Best Weapons In The NFL?

BillsFan130

If you had to rank the top 5 teams for weapons, who would they be?  (Wide receivers, running backs, tight ends)

My list:

1. San Fran (Mccaf, Aiyuk, Deebo, Kittle plus more)

2. Miami- (Hill, Waddle, Mostert, Achane plus more)

3. Philly- (Aj brown, D. Smith, Barkley, Goedart)

4. Cinci- Mostly cause of chase and Higgins, two very good receivers

5. Minnesota -( JJ, Addison, Hockenson but injuries an issue)

Detroit would be my 5th team if you don't count Minnesota cause the injuries.

Who do you got?

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Hard to argue against that list. Chicago and Houston are pushing for one of the spots as well.

The Bills are definitely lacking in proven talent when you compare these other teams. Coleman and Kincaid will need to step up big time this year.

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Nice list.

Dark horse: ATL 

Good call on the dark horse, I like it

12 minutes ago, JJGauna said:

Hard to argue against that list. Chicago and Houston are pushing for one of the spots as well.

The Bills are definitely lacking in proven talent when you compare these other teams. Coleman and Kincaid will need to step up big time this year.

Houston is a really good call actually. I kind of forgot about them with Collins, Dell, Diggs, Schultz etc

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, GASabresIUFan said:

How do we define weapons? I assume we are talking offense weapons.  Just wide receivers? Just TE/WR/RB? or QB/TE/WR/RB?

Isn't Josh the most dangerous weapon in the NFL? 

Sorry- WRs, TEs and RBs is what I meant 

1. 49ers

2. Eagles

3. Miami

4. Bears

5. Lions

Lots of teams with a dynamic duo like Bills (Kincaid/Cook) or Jets(Wilson/Hall) that are just a piece away from being in the top 10.

In Bills case, even if they look terrible on paper now, there is potential if Shakir continues to blossom and the NFL passes a rule that players guarding Coleman have to hop instead of run.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Are you trying to say that's a top 5 group?

Cmon man, that's ridiculous

Ridiculous is the new normal here man.  

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Weapons mean nothing (see KC 2023 - 2024). Mahomes, Kelce and ……

Defense wins Championships. That’s why the loss of Milano and two new safeties hurts us so bad. 

KC's defense doesn't get the credit they deserve, but they've steadily improved since 2018-2020 when they were not good.  No longer are they the side that was 31st in yards allowed in 2018...they were 2nd in that metric and 2nd in points allowed last year.  It's why KC can have a down offensive year now and still win a SB.

Buffalo's a top-10 defense in yards and points allowed during the regular season, but can't keep that up in the playoffs.  

Difference this season is, if Buffalo's defense doesn't limit opposing offenses, their own offense isn't gonna be able to out-score opponents with their limited receivers.