49ers first round draft pick Ricky Pearsall shot in San Francisco

Chaos

The 17 year old will pry just get a slap in the wrist for a shot through the chest.  If I'm his parents no cell phone for at least a month.

6 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I don’t understand. Are you implying that if he was drafted by Buffalo he somehow still would have been shot? 

I think he's implying if we don't do the trade back in the draft the 49ers might not have been able to draft him and he wouldn't have been shot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Damn, you wouldn’t normally expect this in San Fransisco but I’ve heard about an increase in crime and homelessness in that area.  Hope he is ok

Crime and a lack of punishment is rampant in California. Hope he recovers quickly. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

30 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The 17 year old will pry just get a slap in the wrist for a shot through the chest.  If I'm his parents no cell phone for at least a month.

I think he's implying if we don't do the trade back in the draft the 49ers might not have been able to draft him and he wouldn't have been shot.

Got you, that makes more sense. 

9 hours ago, TableDestoyer69 said:

Lmao this happened in San Francisco

Why the Lmao - I lived there for a good long time, and it's not a rat-infested hellscape.  You'd recognize most of the people I've known from there.  They'd be your neighbors and friends in any other setting.  Don't be a douche. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, julian said:

Hope he fully recovers, just wish criminals were sentenced to very extreme sentences.

That'll fix the problem. 🤔

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Bills Bud said:

You’d think those EMTs would have a little more urgency smh

Are you an EMT? Or a doctor, nurse or in any kind of medical profession? I’m sure they know what they’re doing, unlike some posters on this board. 

• Eyeroll 1