Arlington Cemetery: The Gold Star Families

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

I think you, and as of now you alone, are on to something. It’s a op. Maybe even a conspiracy. Hopefully there’s some anti-Trump journalists out there somewhere that can look into this and provide some clarity. In the meantime, I will stay tuned in for the latest developments from STARR-BILLS. 

They had to be the footage.

also the felon isn’t perfect either

maybe we should focus on the candidate and his political ad instead of dragging these families into the spotlight like (which btw is why the law that was potentially broken exists in the first place). 

10 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

I think you, and as of now you alone, are on to something. It’s an op. Maybe even a conspiracy. Hopefully there’s some anti-Trump journalists out there somewhere that can look into this and provide some clarity. In the meantime, I will stay tuned in for the latest developments from STARR-BILLS. 

Literally the second time you’ve said that is that to be intimidating.

he hosted them at bedmister pre convention, you don’t think they suggested this to them, don’t think the Trump team saw a way lay this at Biden’s feet, didn’t Trump whine about all the money they spent to beat Biden. Fine they invited Biden, (Harris would still have been vp and not the nominee at the time or do we not know when this invite went out) and seriously would Trump attend a ceremony he wasn’t the center of attention for? 
‘they pushed the DoD staff out of the way to film and ad. against the law and using the families and soldiers as props. Posting more videos only reinforces this idea.

should Harris (or Biden have done more or differently sure maybe could be agreed, what exactly would make this crew happy I have no idea).

Should the families sacrifice be honored, OF COURSE, I have never said different, I have said once again, trump breaks the law and uses anyone or anything and you guys lap it up.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The private photo op already was a cheap political hoax. The difference is that conservatives are low intelligence Neanderthals with no critical thinking ability.

Edited by Roundybout
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

Especially given the 80+ other crimes he has been charged or found guilty of.

He’s a turd. No doubt about it. What I find interesting is that people will use that to declare the suitability of Biden/Harris/Walz. One jackass here has gone so far as to dismiss arson in support of a politician. It’s the same person upset about “an illegal photo op”. Very entertaining. 

How much of your day is spent thinking about the orange nightmare? It seems like a lot. 

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

He’s a turd. No doubt about it. What I find interesting is that people will use that to declare the suitability of Biden/Harris/Walz. One jackass here has gone so far as to dismiss arson in support of a politician. It’s the same person upset about “an illegal photo op”. Very entertaining. 

How much of your day is spent thinking about the orange nightmare? It seems like a lot. 

The suitability is that Harris/Walz haven’t said they will be a dictator on day one, have committed to protecting the constitution and rule of law, and want to ensure all Americans have the right to control their body. Not a hard choice at all.

arson I support off a politician, guess I’m going to need a link instead of your word.

Just now, Roundybout said:

Are you or are you not allowed to use private pictures at Arlington for political means?

I believe it is illegal. Now my undies are bunched up. 

To fluff a politician you laughed off arson because you falsely believe everything has been rebuilt. Now you are aghast over “an illegal photo op”. It’s comical. 

and weird. Carry on. 

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

guess I’m going to need a link instead of your word.

If you are interested, search roundy’s posts. Narrow your search to “rebuilt” or “four years ago”. Prepare to be embarrassed for him. 

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

There was no press present but then cnn shows the tic tok ad? Still smells like an op and again looks to me like the Trump team is using these families to score political points. 

You have a problem. 

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

I believe it is illegal. Now my undies are bunched up. 

To fluff a politician you laughed off arson because you falsely believe everything has been rebuilt. Now you are aghast over “an illegal photo op”. It’s comical. 

and weird. Carry on. 

If you are interested, search roundy’s posts. Narrow your search to “rebuilt” or “four years ago”. Prepare to be embarrassed for him. 

You’re not a very intelligent person, are you? No intelligent person would look at Minneapolis and think it burned to the ground.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

REMINDER of the point of the thread.

THE FAMILIES blame the administration, the usual suspects want you to blame 'orange man'

It’s sad how people grift off their own kids.