Arlington Cemetery: The Gold Star Families

6 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

The left hates the military and U.S. service men and women because they represent exceptionalism in the light of patriotism. But the left sees that as imperialistic fascism. How dare they protect and serve a country with such racist and homophobic history, is what they think. 

They are the ones that use them as political pawns against trump. 

***** hypocritical lunatics. 

Trump thinks soldiers are suckers and losers. He said so. He thinks his medal is better than the congressional medal of honor because wounded vets don't look nice, being all wounded in line of duty and all

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You’re not a very intelligent person, are you? No intelligent person would look at Minneapolis and think it burned to the ground.

I took your word for it when you were crowing about “only 0.2% of buildings in Minneapolis were damaged by fire”.  The fact remains that you are dismissive of:

an estimated $500 million of damages to 1,500 property locations, 604 arrests, 164 instances of arson, and 2 riot-related deaths.

because it gets in the way of you fluffing a 60yo, white, fat fk politician. Creepy. On top of that you have declared “nobody cares” about Walz lies about being in Afghanistan and carrying weapons in war, things that he never came close to doing. Now you screech and seethe about “an illegal photo op”. You’re doing great kid!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The beauty of the entire Kamala Arlington debacle is that she almost certainly didn't write the tweet herself or even know it was going out.

And what a massive colossal failure it was.

Say what you will about Trump's often stupid social media posts. At least there's zero doubt that it's actually him posting them.

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The beauty of the entire Kamala Arlington debacle is that she almost certainly didn't write the tweet herself or even know it was going out.

And what a massive colossal failure it was.

Say what you will about Trump's often stupid social media posts. At least there's zero doubt that it's actually him posting them.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

I took your word for it when you were crowing about “only 0.2% of buildings in Minneapolis were damaged by fire”.  The fact remains that you are dismissive of:

an estimated $500 million of damages to 1,500 property locations, 604 arrests, 164 instances of arson, and 2 riot-related deaths.

because it gets in the way of you fluffing a 60yo, white, fat fk politician. Creepy. On top of that you have declared “nobody cares” about Walz lies about being in Afghanistan and carrying weapons in war, things that he never came close to doing. Now you screech and seethe about “an illegal photo op”. You’re doing great kid!

I genuinely do not care. That was four years ago, they rebuilt, and we have moved on. You can go there right now. 

Nor do I care about your made up scandals. 

I wonder what it’s like to live with such hysterics and paranoia that you change your profile name to reflect your Biden Derangement Syndrome. Strange. 

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I genuinely do not care. That was four years ago, they rebuilt, and we have moved on. You can go there right now. 

Nor do I care about your made up scandals. 

I wonder what it’s like to live with such hysterics and paranoia that you change your profile name to reflect your Biden Derangement Syndrome. Strange. 

Alternatively, Biden's weak foreign policy as evidenced by the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal was just a preview of what was to come. 

Biden couldn't muster the political strength to stand up to Putin and prevent the invasion of Ukraine through diplomatic pressure. 

And even worse, Biden's release of billing software dollars to Iran provided direct funding to Hamas for their sinister attack on Israel, as well as Hezbollah's rocket barrage and the Houthis ability to limit shipping lanes in the Red Sea.

None of these failures are "in the past" and the consequences of the Biden administration's weakness and failures will reverberate for decades. 

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

That was four years ago, they rebuilt, and we have moved on.

https://www.startribune.com/lake-street-progress-redevelopment-george-floyd-riots/600364728

You should write to the Star-Tribune and straighten them out. They are extremely left-leaning and will be glad to hear from you. 

all to fluff a 60yo fat fk white guy. Weird, kid. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Same old BS Dim tactic.  Sweep stuff under the rug until people bring it up again and then say "That's old news". Well we've had that shoved our faces so much, that we are not going to take it anymore.  Trump is a modern day Howard Beale.  Lifting the veil off of people's eyes.   

3 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Illegal photo op. Imagine glomming onto that. LOL. 

Is it any surprise?  They need to deflect from the actual issue.  So they gin-up fake outrage hoping it hides it.  But instead ended up making it worse as they kicked the hornets nest of the Gold Star families.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Alternatively, Biden's weak foreign policy as evidenced by the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal was just a preview of what was to come. 

Biden couldn't muster the political strength to stand up to Putin and prevent the invasion of Ukraine through diplomatic pressure. 

And even worse, Biden's release of billing software dollars to Iran provided direct funding to Hamas for their sinister attack on Israel, as well as Hezbollah's rocket barrage and the Houthis ability to limit shipping lanes in the Red Sea.

None of these failures are "in the past" and the consequences of the Biden administration's weakness and failures will reverberate for decades. 

Oh I’m with you, I think Biden’s foreign policy is generally poor. Same problem Obama had. 

Biden needs the balls to stand up to Bibi and tell him to knock it off and he refuses to do it.

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Hypocrite.  

Her administrations actions put them there.  

Well well well…

This is starting to really backfire, eh?

I said to give it time, and the truth has a way of always coming out when the propagandist media try to spread their lies…

And they wonder why Trump supporters refuse to come out, initially, to bash Trump…

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again…Everything is political to the Left…Every breath Trump takes, they try to spin it in how he is the worst human being ever…

Fortunately, their tired game is so played out, no one buys it anymore…And it ends of horribly backfiring on the Left…

I suspect the tide will start turning, the more the media does this, and the more Harris speaks…👍

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Oh I’m with you, I think Biden’s foreign policy is generally poor. Same problem Obama had. 

Biden needs the balls to stand up to Bibi and tell him to knock it off and he refuses to do it.

Refreshingly pleasant to see some common sense on your part…I always have hope for everyone…May you have continued success in this department…👍

• Agree 1