Arlington Cemetery: The Gold Star Families

I told you days ago y’all were getting duped and roped into this for zero reason….and tonight Harris took what far left internet thought was an actual opening on Trump but in reality was only going to hurt them - because they’re ineptitude and lack of any remorse is why we’re here; and the reason these families lost loved ones.  Team Harris thought it was a good idea to remind Americans about this.  

This is not the same Team Trump of 2020.

Maybe this is the result of surviving an assassination attempt barely 2 months ago that the media wants you to forget even happened.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/5/2024 at 2:58 PM, Big Blitz said:

When they start Obama style with “let’s be clear” it means they are completely full of ***t

Like I said.  Something about this line when Democrats use it makes them extra full of ***t.  Some say it respecting others opinions exist or that they really just don’t want anyone to misunderstand them.  

Democrats say it when they absolutely do not believe a word they’re saying and want you to know that no one knows better than them.  Arrogant pricks.  

“..Let me be clear: the former president disrespected sacred ground, all for the sake of a political stunt.”

As for that termination of the constitution b.s. in the other tweet a month ago - 3 weeks later:

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

The left hates the military and U.S. service men and women because they represent exceptionalism in the light of patriotism. But the left sees that as imperialistic fascism. How dare they protect and serve a country with such racist and homophobic history, is what they think. 

They are the ones that use them as political pawns against trump. 

***** hypocritical lunatics. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1

3 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

The left hates the military and U.S. service men and women because they represent exceptionalism in the light of patriotism. But the left sees that as imperialistic fascism. How dare they protect and serve a country with such racist and homophobic history, is what they think. 

They are the ones that use them as political pawns against trump. 

***** hypocritical lunatics. 

***** you. You have no idea what I believe. 

Also I see you guys needed another thread as an echo chamber, “now that team Trump has supplied you with material”. Do you even see how transparent this is?

no one cares team Trump showed up to film an ad, was told no, pushed their way in breaking the law and got called out. And what was the ad? Harris ignoring the gold star families. 

did team Trump (who is hosting these videos) contact these families, did they provide a script or talking points? Sure looks to me like it is team Trump that is playing politics with these families loss.

This is team Trump wrapping him in the gold star families. And you guys are lapping it up.

but sure I’m a hypocrite 

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Commies: No, no, no. It makes TRUMP look terrible.

There was no press present but then cnn shows the tic tok ad? Still smells like an op and again looks to me like the Trump team is using these families to score political points. 

4 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

There was no press present but then cnn shows the tic tok ad? Still smells like an op and again looks to me like the Trump team is using these families to score political points. 

I think you, and as of now you alone, are on to something. It’s an op. Maybe even a conspiracy. Hopefully there’s some anti-Trump journalists out there somewhere that can look into this and provide some clarity. In the meantime, I will stay tuned in for the latest developments from STARR-BILLS. 

Edited by Biden is Mentally Fit
an
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1