Video: Body language expert says Harris came across as insecure and defeated

33 minutes ago, phypon said:

You are intentionally ignoring what I wrote to push your narrative.  I even bolded it for you.  All because you can't hold yourself to account that you were wrong.  Instead, you are going to double down and dip your toe into a defamation campaign.  You really need to just stop with this now.  It's that simple, just stop with this non-sense.

Hoax.  You said that you "do not support or condone the violence that occurred that day."  Failing or refusing to support something is different from condemning it inasmuch your position leaves open the possibility that you are neutral on the issue. I condemn violence, be it in the context of the 2020 protests of which you spoke or in the much more serious and transcendent insurrection of January 6.  It's easy. You could do it, too, but you won't.  Your omission causes me to believe that you are indifferent to that violence.  You might not support it, but you don't mind it.  And, to invoke the Bush Doctrine here, you're either for or against cops.  Inasmuch as you won't condemn the violence against them on J6, you can't be for them, which necessarily means that you're against them and at best indifferent to the assaults upon them on during the insurrection.  Weird and shameful, for sure. 

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Try what?  No one supports those who were violent or broke the law on that day and many of us consider it an embarrassment.  You and your colleagues OTOH try to conflate us saying it wasn't an insurrection, (especially) planned or otherwise, and that those who entered through open doors but did nothing illegal shouldn't be punished, as condoning what took place.  We've said this repeatedly.  It falls on deaf or conveniently closed ears. 

"Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement," [Trump] tweeted. "They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!"

Not that they were listening to him anyway since he said "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" and never once told them to be violent, much less assault the CP, much much less break into the Capitol.

Hoax.  You don't and won't condemn the trespasses, the violence, and the assaults upon the Constitution, our government, and our police officers on January 6.  

31 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You come off as a more malignant version of Tiberius. That’s quite a feat. Kudos. 

You could condemn it, too, but you won't.  Sick and weird.  

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You said that you "do not support or condone the violence that occurred that day."  Failing or refusing to support something is different from condemning it inasmuch your position leaves open the possibility that you are neutral on the issue. I condemn violence, be it in the context of the 2020 protests of which you spoke or in the much more serious and transcendent insurrection of January 6.  It's easy. You could do it, too, but you won't.  Your omission causes me to believe that you are indifferent to that violence.  You might not support it, but you don't mind it.  And, to invoke the Bush Doctrine here, you're either for or against cops.  Inasmuch as you won't condemn the violence against them on J6, you can't be for them, which necessarily means that you're against them and at best indifferent to the assaults upon them on during the insurrection.  Weird and shameful, for sure. 

You know exactly what I meant when I said what I said.  Since I have to spell it out for you, I absolutely condemn all violence at any protest.  In fact, I condemn all forms of violence.  Life is too short and precious.  But, you already knew what I meant.  

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You don't and won't condemn the trespasses, the violence, and the assaults upon the Constitution, our government, and our police officers on January 6.  

You could condemn it, too, but you won't.  Sick and weird.  

Hoax.  I just did.  Like I said, you conveniently close your ears (and eyes) to it because it's just easier for you to do so. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

Try what?  No one supports those who were violent or broke the law on that day and many of us consider it an embarrassment.  You and your colleagues OTOH try to conflate us saying it wasn't an insurrection, (especially) planned or otherwise, and that those who entered through open doors but did nothing illegal shouldn't be punished, as condoning what took place.  We've said this repeatedly.  It falls on deaf or conveniently closed ears. 

"Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement," [Trump] tweeted. "They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!"

Not that they were listening to him anyway since he said "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" and never once told them to be violent, much less assault the CP, much much less break into the Capitol.

No, he watched on TV laughing while it was going on, then later called off those animals. 

Heck, he's throwing those scum bags who attacked the police a friggin party. Ya, he really backs the blue! Backs them to be black and blue

This is who you are voting for, God forgive you: 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, he watched on TV laughing while it was going on, then later called off those animals. 

Heck, he's throwing those scum bags who attacked the police a friggin party. Ya, he really backs the blue! Backs them to be black and blue

This is who you are voting for, God forgive you: 

He never called them on.  And he's not throwing anything.