Video: Body language expert says Harris came across as insecure and defeated

12 hours ago, Doc said:

She was never strong and is now realizing she's in over her head.  That's why she brought Walz along and is why she asked for changes to the ABC debate.

Hoax.  

3 hours ago, K D said:

"We don't need no stinkin debate or any policies. Trump is a felon and we have joy!"

The vast majority of people are stupid. Think about how many dumb people you encounter on a daily basis. I weep for the future of this country

Going to a MAGA rally must really bring out the waterworks in you.  It's a uniquely toxic brew of heart disease, diabetes, dumb, and weird all in one location. 

• Vomit 1

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Going to a MAGA rally must really bring out the waterworks in you.  It's a uniquely toxic brew of heart disease, diabetes, dumb, and weird all in one location. 

Whether or not any of this is right is irrelevant. Because in either case, Harris is still an idiot. And people that follow or praise an idiot are what?

I conclude something dumber than an idiot. These are the very same posters that in the face of the obvious claimed Joe was sharp as a tack.

So now these wrong about everything posters claim Kamala is "smart" when in reality she's just the perfect brainless idiot the puppet masters that controlled Joe can lead around on a leash for another 4 years. 

You know she's an idiot but can't compell yourselves to speak that truth.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Whether or not any of this is right is irrelevant. Because in either case, Harris is still an idiot. And people that follow or praise an idiot are what?

I conclude something dumber than an idiot. These are the very same posters that in the face of the obvious claimed Joe was sharp as a tack.

So now these wrong about everything posters claim Kamala is "smart" when in reality she's just the perfect brainless idiot the puppet masters that controlled Joe can lead around on a leash for another 4 years. 

You know she's an idiot but can't compell yourselves to speak that truth.

He's just going to reply with "hoax" and then say you support beating up cops or make something up about you that is the complete opposite of the truth.  That's his jam when he is proven wrong with the truth because he can't handle it and then just resorts to being petty.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, phypon said:

He's just going to reply with "hoax" and then say you support beating up cops or make something up about you that is the complete opposite of the truth.  That's his jam when he is proven wrong with the truth because he can't handle it and then just resorts to being petty.

It’s weird and quite weak. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Hoax.  KD doesn't support beating cops.  You do. 

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  KD doesn't support beating cops.  You do. 

That was in reply to All_Pro_Bills, not KD.  And I'm sure neither one of them support beating cops.  I also do not support beating cops, as you know.  You really need to stop with that false narrative.

9 minutes ago, phypon said:

That was in reply to All_Pro_Bills, not KD.  And I'm sure neither one of them support beating cops.  I also do not support beating cops, as you know.  You really need to stop with that false narrative.

There's nothing false about it.  You support J6.  J6 involved the beating of cops.  Therefore, you support beating cops.  Your logic and sick and weird position, not mine.  I hope you feel shame. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

There's nothing false about it.  You support J6.  J6 involved the beating of cops.  Therefore, you support beating cops.  Your logic and sick and weird position, not mine.  I hope you feel shame. 

As I've said before, I support peaceful protests, even when I don't agree with them.  But somehow that part escapes you.  As far as J6 goes, I support the cause of the protest but do not support or condone the violence that occurred that day.  You can try to stretch it and spin it anyway you want to in your own mind, but you will still be wrong about your assertions. 

Did you see how her eyes blinked? See! That does prove a lot. She was probably behind Hunter's Laptop being lost or something man. Pizzagate! Always remember Bengahazi!

She flew a plane on 9-11 into the trade center!

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

No one supported beating cops that day.  You OTOH you supported the far worse Summer riots of 2020.  Which (also) involved beating cops.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

No one supported beating cops that day.  You OTOH you supported the far worse Summer riots of 2020.  Which (also) involved beating cops.

Hoax on both counts.  Watch this.  Want to peacefully protest?  Go for it.  It's the American way.  Want to commit crimes, or trespass, or damage property, or assault others?  Unacceptable in any context, and to be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.  Anyone who has done that is wrong, plain and simple. 

Now try that about your January 6 colleagues. 

5 hours ago, phypon said:

As I've said before, I support peaceful protests, even when I don't agree with them.  But somehow that part escapes you.  As far as J6 goes, I support the cause of the protest but do not support or condone the violence that occurred that day.  You can try to stretch it and spin it anyway you want to in your own mind, but you will still be wrong about your assertions. 

Still can't bring yourself to condemn it or to condemn the violence against police that occurred that day, Phony P.  Sad, sick, and weird. 

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Trump did. He could of told his supporters to stop, but he didn't. He let it go on. 

That's who you are voting for 

5 hours ago, phypon said:

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Still can't bring yourself to condemn it or to condemn the violence against police that occurred that day, Phony P.  Sad, sick, and weird. 

I know you read that.  I know you're just trolling.  The whole board knows you are trolling.  Trolls get banned...

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

I know you read that.  I know you're just trolling.  The whole board knows you are trolling.  Trolls get banned...

You could just, you know, condemn it.  It's easy.  Try it. But you can't bring yourself to do it because, deep down, you don't condemn it and you support what happened that day.  Sick, weird, and shameful. 

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You could just, you know, condemn it.  It's easy.  Try it. But you can't bring yourself to do it because, deep down, you don't condemn it and you support what happened that day.  Sick, weird, and shameful. 

You are intentionally ignoring what I wrote to push your narrative.  I even bolded it for you.  All because you can't hold yourself to account that you were wrong.  Instead, you are going to double down and dip your toe into a defamation campaign.  You really need to just stop with this now.  It's that simple, just stop with this non-sense.

24 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You come off as a more malignant version of Tiberius. That’s quite a feat. Kudos. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You come off as a more malignant version of Tiberius. That’s quite a feat. Kudos. 

To me, with his overuse of the word "hoax" and the way he attacks posters, he seems to follow the same script that BT used.

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax on both counts.  Watch this.  Want to peacefully protest?  Go for it.  It's the American way.  Want to commit crimes, or trespass, or damage property, or assault others?  Unacceptable in any context, and to be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.  Anyone who has done that is wrong, plain and simple. 

Now try that about your January 6 colleagues.

Try what?  No one supports those who were violent or broke the law on that day and many of us consider it an embarrassment.  You and your colleagues OTOH try to conflate us saying it wasn't an insurrection, (especially) planned or otherwise, and that those who entered through open doors but did nothing illegal shouldn't be punished, as condoning what took place.  We've said this repeatedly.  It falls on deaf or conveniently closed ears. 

57 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump did. He could of told his supporters to stop, but he didn't. He let it go on. 

That's who you are voting for 

"Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement," [Trump] tweeted. "They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!"

Not that they were listening to him anyway since he said "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" and never once told them to be violent, much less assault the CP, much much less break into the Capitol.

Edited by Doc
  • Awesome! (+1) 1