Video: Body language expert says Harris came across as insecure and defeated

I felt very similar about her performance…She doesn’t give you a sense of confidence on both the issues and leadership…

I also thought it was a poor decision having Walz there, as it only reinforced the perception of weakness…It reminded me of when George W. Bush went to testify to congess, behind closed doors, about 9/11- and needed Dick Cheney there…

• Like (+1) 4
  • Shocked 1

She is just so much more intelligent than Trump. She is clear, stays on topic and has thoughtful points. 

Her mental health is obviously sound and that is such a contrast compared to Trump who is old, mentally in decline and rattled. 

• Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

No f-ing way this is your argument. 

Oh my god this is beautiful. You're pissing your pants because you know she's going to trounce bacon windmill guy. 

Incredible stuff. One of the best political gambits in US history. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

She is just so much more intelligent than Trump. She is clear, stays on topic and has thoughtful points. 

Her mental health is obviously sound and that is such a contrast compared to Trump who is old, mentally in decline and rattled. 

Apparently you didn’t watch the video…😉

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

No f-ing way this is your argument. 

Oh my god this is beautiful. You're pissing your pants because you know she's going to trounce bacon windmill guy. 

Incredible stuff. One of the best political gambits in US history. 

She certainly has a chance to win, no doubt…But so does Trump…

I just posted this video because, when I first saw the interview, the things this body language expert was saying was the similar to what I was thinking…

I just don’t think she comes across as a confident person…And avoiding interviews, and then doing one with your running mate doesn’t contradict this notion…

If we are being honest, it is a very rational take…And as much as I disagree with Hillary and Michelle on policy, those women come off as much more confident and stronger….👍

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I felt very similar about her performance…She doesn’t give you a sense of confidence on both the issues and leadership…

I also thought it was a poor decision having Walz there, as it only reinforced the perception of weakness…It reminded me of when George W. Bush went to testify to congess, behind closed doors, about 9/11- and needed Dick Cheney there…

She was never strong and is now realizing she's in over her head.  That's why she brought Walz along and is why she asked for changes to the ABC debate.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I think the Leftist media would start to turn on her if this happened…

Naw, they'd just start saying "Why Kamala is smart to cancel the ABC debate." :rolleyes:

The problem for them isn't the leftist media...it's that everyone will know why she's canceling the debate.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, that's why she wants notes...

She is just so much smarter than that babbling idiot Trump. He can't explain anything without digressing into some personal grievance, whether based in reality, or coming from the back corner of his rotten mind  

• Disagree 1

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She is just so much smarter than that babbling idiot Trump. He can't explain anything without digressing into some personal grievance, whether based in reality, or coming from the back corner of his rotten mind  

She's a moron.  It's why she'll back out of the ABC debate.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, phypon said:

She's just so "Brat"!  What color did you paint your fingernails today?  

"We don't need no stinkin debate or any policies. Trump is a felon and we have joy!"

The vast majority of people are stupid. Think about how many dumb people you encounter on a daily basis. I weep for the future of this country

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1