Which interests you more this season... SNF or MNF???

Do you prefer SNF or MNF this season in terms of schedule??  

50 members have voted

1. 1. SNF vs MNF schedule???

• SNF
    • MNF

• transplantbillsfan changed the title to Which interests you more this season... SNF or MNF???

Just at a glance I’d say SNF looks much more interesting. A lot is dependent on whether teams like the Jets and Falcons are much better which I think they will be. Overall there are a lot more SNF games that stood out and caught my eye

• Agree 1

Don't like night games at all. By the time the games start I'm in bed usually. Don't remember last night game I watched to the end. Occasionally til half time. Never if it's not a Bills game. Most always watch 1 o'clock and usually 4 o'clock games regardless if Bills or not.

• Like (+1) 1

I might watch SNF games live, but on Monday night I’m much more likely to watch 2 or 3 condensed games from Sunday. It really minimizes the dumb announcer banter plus no commercials. Plus I get to bed at a decent time. If the MNF game is good I will watch it during the week. I love my NFL+. 

Game wise SNF

Announcing team, I put together a list:

1. MNF.

2. Castration with a chainsaw.

3. Profit.

4. Beth Mowins reading every episode of the Nanny, in mandarin.

5. Troy Aikman doing unspeakable things to Joe Buck, while Joe does pbp of the whole ordeal.

100. SNF

• Haha (+1) 1