Which college players are you most interested in (in 2024)

major

I think Ewers is excellent.

I'm most curious about:

1) Ryan Williams - Alabama - WR - Freshman

He had offers from virtually every top team in the country and I'm hearing that he looks great in camo.

2) TY Simpson - Alabama - QB -Red shirt Sophmore

A very talented QB who is backing up Milroe. I like Milroe but he has a lot to prove imo. I'm not sure how much Bama would suffer with Simpson who seems to have all the tools.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 1

CB Benjamin Morrison (Notre Dame) ( will probably go early in the draft but would be a stud to have)

WR Tetaiora McMillain (Arizona) (Allen would light it up with him)

S Xavier Watts (Notre Dame) - (could easily fall to us - safety who plays smart and would be a great compliment to Bishop if he pans out)

QB - Drew Allar (Penn State) (has a lot of Josh Allen's tools and play mentality and now has a legit offensive coordinator it seems - saw huge improvements in throwing guys open yesterday -seems to be a learner)

WR/CB Travis Hunter (Colorado) (enough said)

LB Harold Perkins (LSU) (just an overall stud - has the physical skill set to really have a high ceiling in our defense if we got him )

Tackle Will Campbell (LSU) (Joe Alt type stud tackle of the draft)

DT Howard Cross III (Notre Dame) (real scrappy hard playing disruptive force Bills could ***** in the 2nd)

Edited by ProcessImproverMan

On 9/1/2024 at 9:19 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Only 17 too sheesh

17 and not a big kid. He is listed at 175 lbs. but I'm not so sure. After his second TD, the big guys ran down the field and were tossing him in the air like a frisbee. The kid was laughing, and it was a funny scene to watch. I'm glad that Coach DeBoer used him sparingly.

Hey, how did you like Caleb Downs? As I previously posted, that kid is GREAT. You are going to be SO happy with him, as I was with Jameson Williams who is looking good on the Lions.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Colin Oliver (LB/DE) - Oklahoma State

Nick Martin (LB) - Oklahoma State

Oliver got hurt last weekend against Arkansas when he crashed down on the Hogs QB and caused an interception, likely out for the year with a broken bone, but the dude is a BEAST. He was the Big XII FOY two years ago. He gets 100%, he could be a 1st rounder. 

Martin is just a buzzsaw. He is 3rd in the nation in solo tackles (15). His teammate, Trey Rucker (S) is 1st. But Martin flies to the ball and is the leader of the defense. 

To give a name that hasn't been mentioned Maxwell Hariston, Corner, Kentucky who caught my eye last season on a couple of occasions. He is carrying an injury currently and I thought he struggles some against South Carolina last week - we had that game live over here - be he is tailor made for an NFL zone defense. Hoping he can get healthy and bounce back because I think he is a guy who with a good year could sneak into day 1 contention. 

• Like (+1) 1