Dolphins extend McDaniels 4 years

Virgil

6 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Everyones backup sucks. Theres a lot to rip on them for, but Skyler was playing ok in Seattle until he got hurt. The fact they can't score without Tua is a major problem though. 

He really wasn’t playing that good and only completed short passes.  He also barely put any points on the board. 

The truth is Skyler is probably more of a 3rd string QB and Miami fans are killing Grier and McDaniel for that.  To be fair though, many teams - including this years Bills team would probably be sunk with their backup QB playing meaningful snaps

15 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I never asked the question, try again.

20 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I was hoping McDermott was going to call the refs over and ask why is Tua coming back, I wish other teams HC could inquire about opposing players suspected of concussions to re enter the game.

You asked it twice in one post....

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You asked it twice in one post....

I really don’t understand. Sean McDermott should have done something to keep the opposing QB out of the game after the doctor cleared him? Sean isn’t the arbiter here either and has no medical training.

Hamlin died on the field and we are trotting him out there as a starter. 

Should Harbaugh have called timeout to make sure McGovern didn’t come back in last week? 

the NFL has made this a pretty clear decision tree. The doctor decides if the player is cleared to play. If he isn’t cleared, the HC or player cannot overrule them. If they are clear, they are clear.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/3/2024 at 12:48 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

I am no doctor and dont even play one on tv but the Tua Concussion/back spasm was one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen.

This entire folklore and McDaniel;s loving his players is either one of 2 things, 1) it is total BS or 2) McDaniels really is the idiot that he appears to be.

I was hoping McDermott was going to call the refs over and ask why is Tua coming back, I wish other teams HC could inquire about opposing players suspected of concussions to re enter the game.

Do you have any updated comment re: Josh’s injury in the 4th Q of the Texans game?

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...