Arlington Cemetery a clear eyed examination

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Tibs the fact that you are so impressed by bureaucracy is crazy and pathetic. We know what happened, Trump broke a rule by not having bureaucrat rubber stamp what he did. I care that he was invited by the families, I don't care what hoops he did not jump through.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Biden.  And I'm happy he dropped out when his health problems became clear.

"When his health problems became clear"🤣 why do intentionally yourself look look so stupid? No one with any intelligence thought he was healthy in 2020, much less the past 2 years when you could not find him anywhere

2 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Tibs the fact that you are so impressed by bureaucracy is crazy and pathetic. We know what happened, Trump broke a rule by not having bureaucrat rubber stamp what he did. I care that he was invited by the families, I don't care what hoops he did not jump through.

"When his health problems became clear"🤣 why do intentionally yourself look look so stupid? No one with any intelligence thought he was healthy in 2020, much less the past 2 years when you could not find him anywhere

Yup, he broke the law and we need to get to the bottom of this. 

The women is scared of the Trump mob and does not want to press charges but the public needs to know what, if anything, they did to this public official who was only doing her job. 

Further, Trump giving a thumbs up over a grave as a campaign photo is just disgusting 

Trump disrespected our troops yet again 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Andy1 said:

No one would say a word if he took pictures with the family on their phones and returned them to the family. This is about the Trump team bringing their video crew into the cemetery, intentionally disregarding federal law after they were notified, pushing aside a female cemetery official doing her job, then using the video footage for his campaign. Afterwards team Trump slanders the Arlington official by claiming she had a “mental health episode”. And finally, Trump on the stump claims to not have been aware of anything wrong. If your guy is oblivious to proper behavior in Arlington, maybe he is unfit for the job he is applying for. 

It’s interesting that none of the MAGA crew here can speak one itty bitty critique of Trumps behavior in this incident. The responses seem to be no story, can’t trust the media, cant trust the Army statement, Biden caused their deaths, etc. I guess the orange god king can do no wrong. If a Dem did this, it would be a Fox and Republican talking point from now to the election. If I were on the other side of the aisle, I would look forward to the day when Trump is gone from the stage. It must be exhausting to constantly have to defend him. 

Here’s the thing.  No one owes you an explanation or to seek your approval on the morality grift you want to run with.  That you think it’s incumbent on Trump supporters to meet your arbitrary Andy-Standard reveals a lot more about you than them.  I’ve discussed an engaged on issues I have with Trump multiple times.  On the whole, it’s hard to find many of you offering a whole lot of deep dive into the Biden/Harris dem platform.  That’s because you’re as partisan, worship the ticket and the politics as much as any moderate Trump supporter in the country. 

Here, we see the double dip.  You have the vapors over distrust in the media, while complaining about media sources that don’t meet the Andy-Standard.  You think that makes you objective, I think that makes you naive and more than a tad myopic.  

Onto “…if a dem did this…”, we don’t have to guess how you would respond. Some variation of “slippage”, “special rules for elected”, “a kindly elderly man who forgets things”, “our guy groped but did it nicely” “…no reasonable prosecutor…”, “sure his family corp has pretty obvious ties to China but that’s not at all uncommon” and whatever variation of slop you’ll be offered and accept.  

In others words, Andy, you’re just another partisan in a sea of partisans.  

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Doc said:

See below:

They invited all 3.  Only one showed.  If you want to call it a photo op, go ahead.  We know the real reason you're all mad.

And you don't know what the definition of "non sequitur" is.

Why are you believing known neonazi Jack Posibiec? Are you that desperate to confirm your priors? 

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Most people aren't really "Trump " people, many just detest and are repulsed by mental leftardism.

Supporting right wing authoritarianism to own the libs. The Founding Fathers are very proud of you, I'm sure. 

50 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Here’s the thing.  No one owes you an explanation or to seek your approval on the morality grift you want to run with.  That you think it’s incumbent on Trump supporters to meet your arbitrary Andy-Standard reveals a lot more about you than them.  I’ve discussed an engaged on issues I have with Trump multiple times.  On the whole, it’s hard to find many of you offering a whole lot of deep dive into the Biden/Harris dem platform.  That’s because you’re as partisan, worship the ticket and the politics as much as any moderate Trump supporter in the country. 

Here, we see the double dip.  You have the vapors over distrust in the media, while complaining about media sources that don’t meet the Andy-Standard.  You think that makes you objective, I think that makes you naive and more than a tad myopic.  

Onto “…if a dem did this…”, we don’t have to guess how you would respond. Some variation of “slippage”, “special rules for elected”, “a kindly elderly man who forgets things”, “our guy groped but did it nicely” “…no reasonable prosecutor…”, “sure his family corp has pretty obvious ties to China but that’s not at all uncommon” and whatever variation of slop you’ll be offered and accept.  

In others words, Andy, you’re just another partisan in a sea of partisans.  

I guess I agree with you a bit in that we all see the world through our partisan lenses to a degree. It’s part of how we were raised, how we think and who we are. I have my own issues with some of the policies of Biden, and now Harris. There are no perfect candidates. In talking with people i know, it seems to me that going into this election, both parties wanted someone different but were stuck with the old guy. As a Dem, I’m very happy Biden walked away. It’s time for a new chapter. Meanwhile, Trump is selling sneakers, bibles, digital trading cards and the same old story and hoping people buy it. 

The interesting thing about Trumps issues with veterans is it goes against Republican orthodoxy. Republicans, to their credit, have traditionally been about reverence for the sacrifices of our veterans. This latest issue is one of many fumbles he has had on this topic. After a while, it becomes a pattern and a characteristic of who he is. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

The shyt some of these guys have coronaries over???

Seriously! And the Dems in congress will start investigating this, make news over this all the way to Election Day. You believe them Dems? 

Rumor has it Hunter’s laptop has info on this Arlington mess! 

5 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

First. Dems aren’t trying to make hay with the death of 13 (or any service members).  Second The felon left a time bomb for Biden. He could have done differently maybe, but he was potus so buck stops with him. Third the felon isn’t concerned about respecting the families it was a photo op made up by a failing campaign to try and fling mud on Harris who they have yet to have an attack work on. No plans, flip flopping on IVF, racism sexism… that’s all they got. 

So cool, MJ gif eating popcorn about the death of 13 service members, you’re no better than the felon. You cool bro.

No- MJ eating popcorn has nothing to do with the dead soldiers…I posted it for how entertained I am at how Trump deranged you are, and how you guys love throwing everything at the wall, desperately hoping something sticks…

Its very amusing…👍

22 hours ago, 4th&long said:

You should read more of this guys posts before you share here.  He is talking about going to republican rallies and incite violence.  Beware the company you keep.

2 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I guess I agree with you a bit in that we all see the world through our partisan lenses to a degree. It’s part of how we were raised, how we think and who we are. I have my own issues with some of the policies of Biden, and now Harris. There are no perfect candidates. In talking with people i know, it seems to me that going into this election, both parties wanted someone different but were stuck with the old guy. As a Dem, I’m very happy Biden walked away. It’s time for a new chapter. Meanwhile, Trump is selling sneakers, bibles, digital trading cards and the same old story and hoping people buy it. 

The interesting thing about Trumps issues with veterans is it goes against Republican orthodoxy. Republicans, to their credit, have traditionally been about reverence for the sacrifices of our veterans. This latest issue is one of many fumbles he has had on this topic. After a while, it becomes a pattern and a characteristic of who he is. 

There's no issue with veterans.  His comment about POWs was directed at McCain, with whom he had a personal issue because of the Trump Dossier.  The "suckers and losers" was debunked by someone who hated him and had no reason to defend him.  In his time in Office, he helped veterans with health care reforms.

Trump doesn't like war.  As has been discussed, he, like many others including Biden, "dodged" the draft using whatever means they could.  He avoided war as President.  The left is making a mountain out of a molehill because it puts the Afghanistan disaster front and center again at a crucial time.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

No- MJ eating popcorn has nothing to do with the dead soldiers…I posted it for how entertained I am at how Trump deranged you are, and how you guys love throwing everything at the wall, desperately hoping something sticks…

Its very amusing…👍

What’s not amusing is your fealty to defend the old one ear felon, rapist, pedo, A fake of fakes who has failed at everything he has ever done, lies (about this event, I mean what story are we on now, 3 or 4 or 5) like water flows, would sell his mother, put his first wife in an unkept plot on his golf course, where over 40 of his cabinet members are against him, imports his wives, cheats on all of them, but somehow I have the derangement syndrome? 

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

There's no issue with veterans.  His comment about POWs was directed at McCain, with whom he had a personal issue because of the Trump Dossier.  The "suckers and losers" was debunked by someone who hated him and had no reason to defend him.  In his time in Office, he helped veterans with health care reforms.

Trump doesn't like war.  As has been discussed, he, like many others including Biden, "dodged" the draft using whatever means they could.  He avoided war as President.  The left is making a mountain out of a molehill because it puts the Afghanistan disaster front and center again at a crucial time.

Excuses always with excuses for a “successful “billionaire””

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

This is just a bunch of hot garbage. It doesn’t matter though because you guys try to win every little battle but you will lose the war. Reasonable people see through this and won’t vote for trump, you are done. I would start making plans for after trump loses the election if I were you.

• Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

There's more of that clear eyed lefty bull####.

19 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

This is just a bunch of hot garbage. It doesn’t matter though because you guys try to win every little battle but you will lose the war. Reasonable people see through this and won’t vote for trump, you are done. I would start making plans for after trump loses the election if I were you.

Right, you guys always know what he's saying (or not saying). :rolleyes:

And why would I need to make plans if Trump were to somehow lose the election (he's not going to)?

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2