Arlington Cemetery a clear eyed examination

22 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I have never seen a group of grown men whine about a presidential candidate like this even in my life. It's not healthy, you lefties really need a new obsession. Seek help.

Can I hold you to this when he loses bigly?

10 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Trump was there as a memorial to people who died for our country, the fact that you deny that truly means you should examine how deep you TDS runs. You can state lots of political junk but when you lie about basic facts it is sad.

Why did he have to break the law? And why this soldier? Just to make a cheap political point. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m not certain a candidate or president could show more respect.  

I know, his breaking the law here kind of reminds me of Rosa Parks not giving up her seat on a bus. Just so darn inspiring! 🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I know, his breaking the law here kind of reminds me of Rosa Parks not giving up her seat on a bus. Just so darn inspiring! 🤷‍♂️

That emoji you’re using to represent yourself doesn’t  have a lazy eye.  You may be a false advertiser.  

Rosa Parks is a civil rights icon, and displayed incredible courage during a very tenuous time on our history.  Her act of bravery, however, does not negate not is it at odds with an act of respect to the family of a fallen soldier decades later in a completely unrelated event.  

Plus Scrappy says you’re deflecting.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That emoji you’re using to represent yourself doesn’t  have a lazy eye.  You may be a false advertiser.  

Rosa Parks is a civil rights icon, and displayed incredible courage during a very tenuous time on our history.  Her act of bravery, however, does not negate not is it at odds with an act of respect to the family of a fallen soldier decades later in a completely unrelated event.  

Plus Scrappy says you’re deflecting.  

Just pointing out how silly your point is. You are trying--and failing-- to spin Trump's attempt to use dead soldiers as a campaign tool as an actual show of respect for something he has no respect for at all, our service members. 

• Dislike 1

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Link? Or its a hoax…

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Just pointing out how silly your point is. You are trying--and failing-- to spin Trump's attempt to use dead soldiers as a campaign tool as an actual show of respect for something he has no respect for at all, our service members. 

Link? Or it’s a hoax…

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Link? Or its a hoax…

Link? Or it’s a hoax…

🤣

This good enough? "We are leading the internet!" Ha ha If not, just let me know! 

What do you see in this clown? 

It was a set up by people in the administration???  

This dude has coo coo 

Why would anyone want to el-loco man to have any power at all? He is a deeply flawed, incredibly self centered ego maniac 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

🤣

This good enough? "We are leading the internet!" Ha ha If not, just let me know! 

What do you see in this clown? 

It was a set up by people in the administration???  

This dude has coo coo 

Why would anyone want to el-loco man to have any power at all? He is a deeply flawed, incredibly self centered ego maniac 

I don’t see anything that says Trump intended it as a campaign tool, which is the basis of the reporting…And the family that was there claims they invited Trump to take a picture…

I think the REAL issue is that the Harris campaign was likely concerned that Trump could get positive campaign publicity from this, and went into overdrive to get their minions in the media to start putting a negative spin on it…

And that’s likely what Trump means about the administration being behind it…

Like I said before, if Trump just started running for the first time, we would probably believe the media spin…

But because we’ve witnessed the last 8 years of fake news, always taking a positive story about Trump and spinning it so he looks bad, I never give them the benefit of the doubt anymore…👍

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t see anything that says Trump intended it as a campaign tool, which is the basis of the reporting…And the family that was there claims they invited Trump to take a picture…

I think the REAL issue is that the Harris campaign was likely concerned that Trump could get positive campaign publicity from this, and went into overdrive to get their minions in the media to start putting a negative spin on it…

Like I said before, if Trump just started running for the first time, we would probably believe the media spin…

But because we’ve witnessed the last 8 years of fake news, always taking a positive story about Trump and spinning it so he looks bad, I never give them the benefit of the doubt anymore…👍

Maybe Trump should follow the laws and stop using dead soldiers for his political benefit, huh?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Since you aren’t able to use google…

Driving the news: Cemetery officials "told Trump's team that he could come in his personal capacity and bring personal aides, but not campaign staff," the Washington Post reports.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Maybe Trump should follow the laws and stop using dead soldiers for his political benefit, huh?

It was the anniversary of Biden/Harris botched evacuation where soldiers died…

Trump was paying tribute to the fallen…Sad that Biden/Harris didn’t feel the need to as well…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That’s the allegation,  and yet the Army has indicated that no charges are necessary.    

With respect to showing up, meeting with the family and honoring their request—even if misguided, is the ultimate sign of respect even if other veterans disagree, as some surely will. 

The army is saying the woman decline to press charges.  The didn't say no charges are necessary.

It wasn't misguided.  When someone is buried in Arlington National Cemetery, they are given a set of rules of what is and what is not allowed.  They knew this ran afoul of ANC rules.  Trump knew this ran afoul of ANC rules.  They did it anyway which is in disrespectful to the funerals and other families visiting ANC at that time.  Trump and you are disgusting they way you used these families as shields to justify this abhorrent behavior.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Yes you did see! Why so dishonest? He admitted the campaign made a toktoc video 

Spin, spin, spin....

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So it was political, right? 

Gees...

image.png.51dc9b339d8612d1b1b01df981ce8aa8.png

18 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Trump was paying tribute to the fallen…Sad that Biden/Harris didn’t feel the need to as well…

Why did he feel the need to make it a photo op, which is illegal by the way. 

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

https://www.fox13now.com/news/politics/father-of-fallen-soldier-defends-cox-trump-in-arlington-controversy

Gee I wonder why we are not getting the full story in the msm…🤔

If it wasn’t politically, why did the pictures go out in a campaign email? Why did Trump shove an employee out of the way?

• Awesome! (+1) 1