Arlington Cemetery a clear eyed examination

52 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You mean a few loser grifters? This also does not explain him shoving the cemetery worker, which the U.S. army confirmed happened.

These took place on Memorial Day. Trump showed up for no reason and shoved a worker trying to stop him from breaking the law. 

I know it’s hard for you to understand since MAGA folk are lead-damaged mongoloids, so I can refer you to online therapy if you need. 

Trump was there as a memorial to people who died for our country, the fact that you deny that truly means you should examine how deep you TDS runs. You can state lots of political junk but when you lie about basic facts it is sad.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Trump was there as a memorial to people who died for our country, the fact that you deny that truly means you should examine how deep you TDS runs. You can state lots of political junk but when you lie about basic facts it is sad.

Why did he need to take pictures, especially after he had been told repeatedly not to do so?  Why do you keep dodging this question?

46 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The ones trying to get clout though Trump? Hell yeah I am. ***** ‘em for using their loved ones for their bizarre obsession with Donny 

I have to disagree with denigrating the families, at least without more information.  The families may not be in the best state of mind when losing a son or daughter.  The emotions are just too high and raw.  They certainly aren't considering the families of other Arlington National Cemetery service members.

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is “Obama’s birth certificate” or “you didn’t build that” desperation bad.  

Hoever.  This is what it sounds like when you know you’re losing.  

You find showing expecting decency and respect at a cemetery funny?

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

This is related to showing decency and respect at a cemetery how?

Much like you don’t care about anything regarding your nominee, it’s character bc it doesn’t talk to you and answers important questions without them being pre recorded and staged, or that you need it to speak to the American people off script far more often as to give us the opportunity to judge its character bc that’s what free societies do………I just don’t care.  

Don’t ask me to care about anything you’ve whined Obama Didn’t Build That style in here when you can’t even expect your machines candidate to have to literally show itself to the American people that could vote for it………I just don’t care.   

You see what that feels like now?  Only it’s for something that actually matters and is very real.   Not whatever the hell this is.   

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Much like you don’t care about anything regarding your nominee, it’s character bc it doesn’t talk to you and answers important questions without them being pre recorded and staged, or that you need it to speak to the American people off script far more often as to give us the opportunity to judge its character bc that’s what free societies do………I just don’t care.  

Don’t ask me to care about anything you’ve whined Obama Didn’t Build That style in here when you can’t even expect your machines candidate to have to literally show itself to the American people that could vote for it………I just don’t care.   

You see what that feels like now?  Only it’s for something that actually matters and is very real.   Not whatever the hell this is.   

Well that is a whole lot of deflection to avoid a pretty basic topic, decency and respect at a cemetery.  Apparently that doesn't matter and isn't real.  You are truly disgusting.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

Trump could have quietly paid his respects in Section 60 without cameras.  he could have just paid his respects.  But NOOOOO!  Paying respect is not what this was about.  Trump used this only for his benefit only.  He used this for a photo op.  He is using those servicemen and their families.  

Hiding behind the Gold Star families is even more pathetic.  Have some decency.

He did.  

But why would this be a phot op for Trump anyway in the first place?

Why did the Hoover family invite Trump there?

What happened that Trump somehow benefits politically from being there?  

I don’t get it?

https://www.fox13now.com/news/politics/father-of-fallen-soldier-defends-cox-trump-in-arlington-controversy

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He did.  

But why would this be a phot op for Trump anyway in the first place?

Why did the Hoover family invite Trump there?

What happened that Trump somehow benefits politically from being there?  

I don’t get it?

https://www.fox13now.com/news/politics/father-of-fallen-soldier-defends-cox-trump-in-arlington-controversy

He didn't quietly pay his respects, as evidenced by all the noise generated by it.

The Hoover family isn't being respectful of other families, so I really don't respect their desire to use Arlington National Cemetery.

If Trump doesn't benefit, why did he release the photos with music and make a political speech voiceover?

I have no respect for anyone who hides behind these families like you are doing now.

Edited by Scraps
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Mind blown.

Waiting for B-man, Doc and NC to tell me how much of stupid lib commie I am. 

I watched the video and read the linked article, and I have to say- this is a new low for you guys…

You guys just can’t help yourself…Lie after lie after lie…It’s all you do…And you don’t even care that you lie…It’s almost like it’s a sport for you…You get off, on it…Evil…

You’re so disingenuous with every post you write…I don’t mind disagreeing and having conversations…But you guys are heartless and disgusting to the core…

I take pride in being a nice person, and always try to be as honest as I can…But I’m so grateful I don’t associate with people like you…

People say “Well politics is politics”…I don’t care…People like you give humanity a bad name…good day, sir…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I watched the video and read the linked article, and I have to say- this is a new low for you…

You guys just can’t help yourself…Lie after lie after lie…It’s all you do…And you don’t even care that you lie…It’s almost like it’s a sport for you…You get off, on it…Evil…

You’re so disingenuous with every post you write…I don’t mind disagreeing and having conversations…But you guys are heartless and disgusting to the core…

I take pride in being a nice person, and always try to be as honest as I can…But I’m so grateful I don’t associate with people like you…

People say “Well politics is politics”…I don’t care…People like you give humanity a bad name…good day, sir…

This may be the most projection i've ever seen.  In my life.  You are going to call out lies and act offended?  ROFL!

Where were you for the THOUSANDS of lies during his presidency?  Ongoing lies during his speeches?  That's right, nowhere.  Holy hypocrisy!  I'm almost impressed.  If there were an olympic event for who can be the biggest hypocrite, I'd say you win.  Hands down.

I don't know what's true here.  Maybe we'll know, maybe we won't.  But the moron took a picture of a grave giving thumbs-up.  And the Army did give a statement against Trump.  So, while I certainly don't know specifics it does seem he didn't bother to follow rules (laws perhaps) and brought this 100% upon himself.  

People like you give humanity a bad name?  Bud, you are a raving conspiracy theorist.  There's a reason why you can't prove anything you believe (uniparty, deep state).  It's because you live in fantasy land.

I'm now really curious if the crazier elements of this story end up being corroborated what you'll say.  Likely, you'll just believe the pathological liar.  Because, you're like such a model human or some such.  lol

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

This may be the most projection i've ever seen.  In my life.  You are going to call out lies and act offended?  ROFL!

Where were you for the THOUSANDS of lies during his presidency?  Ongoing lies during his speeches?  That's right, nowhere.  Holy hypocrisy!  I'm almost impressed.  If there were an olympic event for who can be the biggest hypocrite, I'd say you win.  Hands down.

I don't know what's true here.  Maybe we'll know, maybe we won't.  But the moron took a picture of a grave giving thumbs-up.  And the Army did give a statement against Trump.  So, while I certainly don't know specifics it does seem he didn't bother to follow rules (laws perhaps) and brought this 100% upon himself.  

People like you give humanity a bad name?  Bud, you are a raving conspiracy theorist.  There's a reason why you can't prove anything you believe (uniparty, deep state).  It's because you live in fantasy land.

I'm now really curious if the crazier elements of this story end up being corroborated what you'll say.  Likely, you'll just believe the pathological liar.  Because, you're like such a model human or some such.  lol

Every story that comes from the media is always proven to be purposeful disinformation against Trump…

And they don’t even care because they know most people are too dumb and lazy to look up the truth…

And for the people that actually do learn the truth, a few weeks later, the lie has already made its way around the world before the truth even had time to get out of bed…

We know how the game is played…We’ve been witnessing it, in real time, the last 8 years…pathetic…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Every story that comes from the media is always proven to be purposeful disinformation against Trump…

And they don’t even care because they know most people are too dumb and lazy to look up the truth…

And for the people that actually do learn the truth, a few weeks later, the lie has already made its way around the world before the truth even had time to get out of bed…

We know how the game is played…We’ve been witnessing it, in real time, the last 8 years…pathetic…

And Ruby Freeman committed fraud in Georgia.  Five thousand dead people voted there too.  Nancy Pelosi turned down troops on J6.  He never screwed Stormy.  He has started or propagated countless conspiracy theories, many insane.  I could go on.  And on.  And on, and on, and on, and on.  But I'm bored of you.  Delusion and hypocrisy are all you have.

A disgusting human being is anyone that supports this POS, he belongs in prison.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

And Ruby Freeman committed fraud in Georgia.  Five thousand dead people voted there too.  Nancy Pelosi turned down troops on J6.  He never screwed Stormy.  He has started or propagated countless conspiracy theories, many insane.  I could go on.  And on.  And on, and on, and on, and on.  But I'm bored of you.  Delusion and hypocrisy are all you have.

A disgusting human being is anyone that supports this POS, he belongs in prison.

Oh Rosie, Rosie, Rosie.  I don't think Independence is right for you.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Who do you think your machine runs for you in 2028?

but what about but what about but what about but what about but what about but what about but what about 

7 hours ago, Scraps said:

Why did he need to take pictures, especially after he had been told repeatedly not to do so?  Why do you keep dodging this question?

I have to disagree with denigrating the families, at least without more information.  The families may not be in the best state of mind when losing a son or daughter.  The emotions are just too high and raw.  They certainly aren't considering the families of other Arlington National Cemetery service members.

I’m sorry, I know it might be a tough opinion but the families had to have known about Trump’s plan for a fake memorial service. If they willingly went along with it, it’s wrong and disgusting 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

but what about but what about but what about but what about but what about but what about but what about 

I’m sorry, I know it might be a tough opinion but the families had to have known about Trump’s plan for a fake memorial service. If they willingly went along with it, it’s wrong and disgusting 

trump using the service for a photo op or your guy lying for years that he was in combat when he never went.  whats worse?

• Thank you (+1) 1