Arlington Cemetery a clear eyed examination

33 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Well cotton is lying… 

Trump lying about “who” released the video they filmed.

The video (which I’ve shared here before). 

this is easily checked with a 30 second search so not sure your “gotcha” point. Try again. 

28 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

If they did everything right, why did the DOD file an incident report? They don’t just make this stuff up. I don’t understand how you guys can’t fact check yourselves do you lack all critical reasoning abilities it really is mind blowing.

Please spend a minute watching this.

News anchor said Kamala was a the the "transfer" which is a lie. Secondly I watched the video multiple times and see nothing political about. He did not mention Kamala on any video, it simply made Trump look like the better person than Kamala, who could not be bothered to show up. As for the DOD complaint, I can believe that a cemetery staffer could have argued with Trump's people on an honest disagreement of principle but I still care far more about what the families say, because they are who the laws are written to protect. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

News anchor said Kamala was a the the "transfer" which is a lie. Secondly I watched the video multiple times and see nothing political about. He did not mention Kamala on any video, it simply made Trump look like the better person than Kamala, who could not be bothered to show up. As for the DOD complaint, I can believe that a cemetery staffer could have argued with Trump's people on an honest disagreement of principle but I still care far more about what the families say, because they are who the laws are written to protect. 

The video is literally political since it is to advertise (what an ad does) his campaign. How do you get around town tied up in all those knots?

Edited by Starr-Bills
Siri strikes again
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

The video is literally political since it is to advertise (what an ad does) his campaign. How do you get around town tied up in all those knots?

So you believe everything a politician does is political by definition? Even if not related to their political office?

17 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

12 hours ago, 4th&long said:

So the employee of Arlington was a female. The thug campaign shoved aside a woman. You guys are sh it!

31dca5cafa5d711af6b79b7ffd2f235fc5469fca

:lol:

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

31dca5cafa5d711af6b79b7ffd2f235fc5469fca

:lol:

Yea' let's keep digging. 

Where is the video the felon team was going to release to show their innocence?

The DoD filed a complaint and the official who was pushed was a woman. 

What were the discussions with the felon team and the gold star families.

Did the felon team provide talking points to the families after this blew up?

Again it is not an issue with supporting the families or with paying respects to the fallen. the issue is trying to make a campaign ad out of it. he can take photos with the family, they can take photos etc. but the filming of a political ad during this solemn event is a no no. pretty simple. 

@B-man you got something useful to add? 

Edited by Starr-Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

Can we get over McCain?

The guy was a terrible Naval Aviator who would not have been winged except for his father.

He was disliked immensely in the light attack community.

He did a great job as a POW, as did hundreds of others.

Signed some really bad stuff, but under torture most did.

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

Deflection. 

How is this whataboutism relevant?

Because a consistent "caring about servicemen"  would add to the left's argument.

But it just another "lets get Trump" attempt,  not a concern over Arlington and the Gold Star families that invited him.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Because a consistent "caring about servicemen"  would add to the left's argument.

But it just another "lets get Trump" attempt,  not a concern over Arlington and the Gold Star families that invited him.

That is deflection.  Trump is being criticized for using Arlington National Cemetery for campaigning.  He was told not to do so before showing up and when he showed up.  The Gold Star families have no more right to change ANC policy than I do.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

grifters*