Arlington Cemetery a clear eyed examination

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It’s all Hoever.   Ds got duped into this.  

I love that our team figured out you have to unfortunately play this awful game the way Democrats do.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Because they were listening to their lunatic base online people like Roundy or BT and thought they had something here.  

Low info Ds that ignored the debacle in Afghanistan in the first place got played and duped into doubling down on this 

Reminder America - this current administration is an absolute disaster   

Harris can run from it all she wants believing the media will manipulate enough of the duped to thinking she’s a “fresh start.”

****ing morons.  

Can Harris, or anyone in the Biden administration, get anything right? They are, quite obviously, the most brain-dead administration in modern US political history.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Scraps is on the team.  

Oh I thought it was bone headed for Harris to put anything out there.  No matter how right she may be, that message will get buried by grieving families who are obviously coordinating with either the Trump campaign or political operatives close to it.

Fact remains that Trump put out political ads from that visit and politics shouldn't be in National Cemeteries.

6 hours ago, Scraps said:

Biden did go to Dover as I recall.

He did. That’s where he looked at his watch. As I recall, his spokesperson lied about that part in her recent book and reprints of it along with the ebook will include corrections. Any way you cut it, the Biden-Harris pair and their underlings have really sh*t the bed on this whole matter. That damn Trump!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jen-psaki-to-remove-false-account-of-biden-watch-check-from-her-new-book

Following the horrific attack at the Abbey Gate base that left 13 soldiers dead, Biden faced intense backlash over not only the chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan but also because he appeared to be inconsiderate during the dignified transfer of the troops’ bodies at Dover Air Force Base.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

The OP is a dummy and got trounced in this thread.

Onto the next lie.

good argument, I’m a dummy. Oh and it’s a lie, what is the lie exactly. Because I think the issue was Trump filming an ad and getting caught? 

So these video are on “@teamtrump”. Were they contacted by team Trump? 

Were they given talking point, did team Trump edit these message.

Have we seen the “invite” everyone keeps referencing.

Were these families there, one of the gentlemen says she was invited but I don’t believe he was there either since his son died at a different time.

Are we still ignoring the ad Trump ran, which is the issue at hand? And his team assaulting a DOD member.

This smells like an op to me, trying to spin this and an attempt to use gold star families and fallen soldiers as props. Which is also what the ad was doing in the first place, so I see a theme.

i’m not commenting on what Harris should or should not have done but this rings very hollow to me coming from the felon. Too many unknowns to know what the right thing to have done was, and beside is there anything she could have done that would satisfy the crew on here doubtful. 

the Kahn Family would like a word about how gold families are treated.

and this, from fox that Harris is politicizing Trump breaking the law (according to the DoD not Biden or Harris) after Trump gets called out by the DoD for making an ad and being called out on it. 

it’s a fact Trump doesn’t give a ***** about anyone but himself, and he has proven numerous times he could give a ***** about “losers and suckers”. Thinking these videos prove anything other than Trump is willing to use anyone, say anything to smear and degrade, and now they are political pawns, kind of the exact opposite of solemnity and respect.

I suggest all of not jump to conclusions since we haven’t seen the video of the pushing of DoD employee(s) (when is team Trump going to release that?) what was the origin of this? Did the Trump team contact the gold star families. I’d like to see those emails.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

good argument, I’m a dummy. Oh and it’s a lie, what is the lie exactly. Because I think the issue was Trump filming an ad and getting caught? 

So these video are on “@teamtrump”. Were they contacted by team Trump? 

Were they given talking point, did team Trump edit these message.

Have we seen the “invite” everyone keeps referencing.

Were these families there, one of the gentlemen says she was invited but I don’t believe he was there either since his son died at a different time.

Are we still ignoring the ad Trump ran, which is the issue at hand? And his team assaulting a DOD member.

This smells like an op to me, trying to spin this and an attempt to use gold star families and fallen soldiers as props. Which is also what the ad was doing in the first place, so I see a theme.

i’m not commenting on what Harris should or should not have done but this rings very hollow to me coming from the felon. Too many unknowns to know what the right thing to have done was, and beside is there anything she could have done that would satisfy the crew on here doubtful. 

the Kahn Family would like a word about how gold families are treated.

and this, from fox that Harris is politicizing Trump breaking the law (according to the DoD not Biden or Harris) after Trump gets called out by the DoD for making an ad and being called out on it. 

it’s a fact Trump doesn’t give a ***** about anyone but himself, and he has proven numerous times he could give a ***** about “losers and suckers”. Thinking these videos prove anything other than Trump is willing to use anyone, say anything to smear and degrade, and now they are political pawns, kind of the exact opposite of solemnity and respect.

I suggest all of not jump to conclusions since we haven’t seen the video of the pushing of DoD employee(s) (when is team Trump going to release that?) what was the origin of this? Did the Trump team contact the gold star families. I’d like to see those emails.

The gold star families are on trumps side. They’re pissed at Biden and Harris for how they lost their kids and how they were treated after. Biden and Harris had their chance and blew it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1