Arlington Cemetery a clear eyed examination

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

good argument, I’m a dummy. Oh and it’s a lie, what is the lie exactly. Because I think the issue was Trump filming an ad and getting caught? 

So these video are on “@teamtrump”. Were they contacted by team Trump? 

Were they given talking point, did team Trump edit these message.

Have we seen the “invite” everyone keeps referencing.

Were these families there, one of the gentlemen says she was invited but I don’t believe he was there either since his son died at a different time.

Are we still ignoring the ad Trump ran, which is the issue at hand? And his team assaulting a DOD member.

This smells like an op to me, trying to spin this and an attempt to use gold star families and fallen soldiers as props. Which is also what the ad was doing in the first place, so I see a theme.

i’m not commenting on what Harris should or should not have done but this rings very hollow to me coming from the felon. Too many unknowns to know what the right thing to have done was, and beside is there anything she could have done that would satisfy the crew on here doubtful. 

the Kahn Family would like a word about how gold families are treated.

and this, from fox that Harris is politicizing Trump breaking the law (according to the DoD not Biden or Harris) after Trump gets called out by the DoD for making an ad and being called out on it. 

it’s a fact Trump doesn’t give a ***** about anyone but himself, and he has proven numerous times he could give a ***** about “losers and suckers”. Thinking these videos prove anything other than Trump is willing to use anyone, say anything to smear and degrade, and now they are political pawns, kind of the exact opposite of solemnity and respect.

I suggest all of not jump to conclusions since we haven’t seen the video of the pushing of DoD employee(s) (when is team Trump going to release that?) what was the origin of this? Did the Trump team contact the gold star families. I’d like to see those emails.

Do you work for Kamala? This whole thing is basically look into the Trump angle and ignore everything Kamala did. The families requested they all show up and the only one who did is Trump, and then Kamala insulted the families. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Truth hurts 

What truth?  One person making a claim isn't a "truth."

15 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

He is OLD, he got shot in the ear, he is a 34 time convicted felon. 

Holy non sequitur Batman...

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Because they were listening to their lunatic base online people like Roundy or BT and thought they had something here.  

Low info Ds that ignored the debacle in Afghanistan in the first place got played and duped into doubling down on this 

Reminder America - this current administration is an absolute disaster   

Harris can run from it all she wants believing the media will manipulate enough of the duped to thinking she’s a “fresh start.”

****ing morons.  

It's how the MSM always gets them: make the initial report sound horrible and then when the facts come out, they have egg on their faces.  But by that time they're so entrenched that they feel they need to continue to defend it.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just an FYI for the lefties spreading disinformation. 

Trump isn't a convicted felon. He'll be one come the 18th of this month when he is sentenced.

But only for a limited time until this whole sham lawfare conviction is thrown out on appeal.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

What truth?  One person making a claim isn't a "truth."

It's how the MSM always gets them: make the initial report sound horrible and then when the facts come out, they have egg on their faces.  But by that time they're so entrenched that they feel they need to continue to defend it.

They lack the self awareness.  Look at one link Brooklyn dad (a paid Dem activist that lies non stop)

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:
16 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

He is OLD, he got shot in the ear, he is a 34 time convicted felon. 

Um, this was a direct response to a question, please do try and keep up.

28 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Um, this was a direct response to a question, please do try and keep up.

The "old" and "34 time convicted felon" had nothing to do with the question.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Just an FYI for the lefties spreading disinformation. 

Trump isn't a convicted felon. He'll be one come the 18th of this month when he is sentenced.

But only for a limited time until this whole sham lawfare conviction is thrown out on appeal.

Remedial US justice system steps for the short bus crowd. First there a have a trial and the jury (or judge depending if it’s a bench trial) decide if you are guilty or not. if yes then you are an convict, after which you are then you are sentenced.

5 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Do you work for Kamala? This whole thing is basically look into the Trump angle and ignore everything Kamala did. The families requested they all show up and the only one who did is Trump, and then Kamala insulted the families. 

No i don’t work for her. It’s not either or. Trump staged this event, I’m concerned with his breaking the law and draping himself in the gold star families. 

it’s not about Kamala, it’s about Trump. By saying “what about?” You are literally politicizing what should be a solemn and personal event between Trump and the families I don’t need to know about it. Your argument only serves to reinforce that this is a stunt by Trump to try and hang an albatross on Biden/Harris‘s next. It has nothing to do with him caring about those gold star families. It is only about trying to make Harrison Biden look bad and that to me is shameful on Trump.

Edited by Starr-Bills
Typos, I blame Siri (again)

12 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

How so? Got link for “Trump staged this event”? Or is it more a bogeyman situation for you? 

Just like he "staged" his own assassination...

4 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Did the families request that they all show up?  How do you know that.  How and when?  At least 1 family said they specifically did not ask Harris to "show up".  After some of these families spoke at the RNC, it doesn't seem right that they would invite Biden and Harris.

It seems like some families of the 13 want there to be a spectacle.  This is why individual families are not allowed to determine which Arlington National Cemetery rules to ignore.

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Did the families request that they all show up?  How do you know that.  How and when?  At least 1 family said they specifically did not ask Harris to "show up".  After some of these families spoke at the RNC, it doesn't seem right that they would invite Biden and Harris.

It seems like some families of the 13 want there to be a spectacle.  This is why individual families are not allowed to determine which Arlington National Cemetery rules to ignore.

The families are putting themselves in-between you Dems and Trump. You and the Dems are stupid if you don't move on.

6 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

The families are putting themselves in-between you Dems and Trump. You and the Dems are stupid if you don't move on.

I don't care if they interject themselves.  They do not dictate Arlington National Cemetery policy.  This whole kerfuffle shows why.  They are basically saying that they don't care about the other Arlington National Cemetery families.

They are taking offense to Harris's statement and she was not critical of the families.  Also I'm not a Dem.

Edited by Scraps
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

They can't.  As I alluded to before, it's at the point where they're entrenched and can't move off their (losing) position.  And notice how the "assaulting an Arlington staff worker" was finally corrected to "pushed aside"?  So now they're onto "it was illegal because it was political!" :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

That’s trump in the photo? 

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

Just like he "staged" his own assassination...

No related. Stay on target. This thread is about his staged visit complete with videographer, and DoD employee shoving. 

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

They can't.  As I alluded to before, it's at the point where they're entrenched and can't move off their (losing) position.  And notice how the "assaulting an Arlington staff worker" was finally corrected to "pushed aside"?  So now they're onto "it was illegal because it was political!" :rolleyes:

Pushing somebody is assault.

It has always been about not conducting political campaigns in Arlington National Cemetery.  The efforts of you Magadonians has been to deflect.

Edited by Scraps

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

I mean pushing is assault, and think about what you are saying it’s okay for trumps staff to push government employees who are just doing their job aside so he can illegally film an ad. That is what you are saying is okay. You and I differ on how you show respect to fallen service members. And dragging them out to “campaign against Harris is also shameful, but shame isn’t an emotion Trump possesses, and I guess you either.

if we want to talk about the withdrawal, or the fact that all the presidents mishandled Afghanistan and Iraq and got too many Americans and way too many afghans and Iraqi’s killed. Sure we can have a thread about that. This one is about Arlington, Cemetery and Trump‘s inappropriate and legal actions there.

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

The gold star families are on trumps side. They’re pissed at Biden and Harris for how they lost their kids and how they were treated after. Biden and Harris had their chance and blew it. 

Trumps side? Which is it’s okay for him to film and ad using their loved ones as a political prop? Is that really your point?

and what is this. I think we should find out a bit more about the communication team Trump is having with these families. if they are using them as props, it’s shameful.

Edited by Starr-Bills
Thanks scraps!!
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1