Arlington Cemetery a clear eyed examination

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

I guess he doesn't care that Biden also dodged the draft and caused 13 soldiers to be put in body bags.  But hey, a wholly uncorroborated statement is all he needs...

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

I guess he doesn't care that Biden also dodged the draft and caused 13 soldiers to be put in body bags.  But hey, a wholly uncorroborated statement is all he needs...

But what about but what about but what about but what about but what about but what about 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

But what about but what about but what about but what about but what about but what about 

I've found that when people complain about "whataboutism," it's only because their hypocrisy is being exposed.  And when you name yourself "Menace to Republicans," it pretty much gives away the game.  

• Vomit 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Did Harris show up?  Didn't Trump? :rolleyes:

Harris didn't show up to the felons made up wreath laying ceremony? That is your question? Really?

The felon wanted a photo op on the third 'anniversary' of the withdraw (note: a withdrawl after he had released 5000 Taliban prisoners, one of whom is now the leader of Taliban / Afganhistan, he drew down US forces below recommended levels and scheduled the withdraw for after his term regardless of the outcome of the election)  to try and make Harris look bad. He didn't get his way and so he pushed his way in. Now he will take no responsibility and use the families as a shield agains the "mean' media. What a whiny cry baby that guy is.

the ad. (nice of the family to wear a red tie to match)

2 hours ago, Westside said:

You’re an idiot.

Just the kind of deep insightful fact based commentary I come to PPP for.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

I've found that when people complain about "whataboutism," it's only because their hypocrisy is being exposed.  And when you name yourself "Menace to Republicans," it pretty much gives away the game.  

No it just means that you don’t know how to actually respond to the point at hand so you start barfing out non sequiturs 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

Deflection. 

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I have no idea what this nonsense means. 

You believe lies from the same  MSM sources but never learn. They tell you that Biden using the photos in 2020 when he was not president were OK but Trump is not because a bureaucrat said so. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

1) Known neonazi Jack Posobiec has no sources and straight-up makes stuff up to get the weak-minded angry.

2) there was no event, it was a staged photo op for Trump. They already came out and said this. 

3 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You believe lies from the same  MSM sources but never learn. They tell you that Biden using the photos in 2020 when he was not president were OK but Trump is not because a bureaucrat said so. 

Biden was there for a Memorial Day service, not political *****. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He’s heating up…….got Dems to talk about the Afghanistan debacle for over a week for absolutely no reason.  

But thanks for reminding us what happened 

Like I said, he is using these families.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

This too is gibberish. 

• Like (+1) 1