Brandon Aiyuk Staying in SF - 4 Years, 120m

25 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Get a million friends. Each put up $110. And I am in. 

If I suggested that to anyone, I wouldn’t have any friends at all. 

And I’m roughly one million friends short at the moment. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

What a world we live in. I wish I could request that my employer trade me to a competitor, and then just have my employer pay me $120M for the next 4 years. 

To a certain extent, this happens outside of sports as well. Business execs come to mind. I’d imagine high level doctors and very successful trial attorneys also have a tremendous amount of negotiating power. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I could have sworn I read this thread last week. 🤔

Yeah, I got got by a fake Schefter account - thus the "for real this time" in the post.

I got my 'For You' and 'Following' tabs mixed up and didn't pay close enough attention to the handle and generally don't get fake posts recommended to me even in the 'For You' tab.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Imagine what happens when they pay Purdy

Even after the Aiyuk signing they have some money left.  It would be smart to sign Purdy now instead of waiting another year.

UNLESS they think anyone can run that offense then Purdy will get a little pissed and look for another team after next year.

Decisions, decisions.

The 49ers struggle offensively when Deebo, CMC, or Kittle are out with injuries, only last season were they pretty consistent when one of those three was out and that was due to Aiyuk giving them a 4th consistent pass catching option. If Aiyuk is gone the 49ers were going to be relying on a 3 semi-injury prone (I think those three always are prone to getting dinged up) players to carry their passing attack and hoping that a late 1st round WR can step in immediately. With Aiyuk they make Pearsall more of a depth/role player his rookie year and then he can take on more in 2025/26 once Kittle really declines and Deebo maybe hits a wall or is pushing past 30. 

20 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

Deebo will likely be off the books via release.

May see Fred Warner become available as well.

If they believe  in Pearsall, I wish they would trade us D Samuel this year. But they are going all in this year so it wont happen.