Now that the 53 is set, predict the Bills win total

Cash

Now that the 53 is set, predict the Bills win total  

206 members have voted

1. 1. How many regular season games do the Bills win this year?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2024 at 10:55 PM

Very tough schedule.  Probably the most difficult I can recall.  Teams know we want to run it, so biggest questions are will the OL hold up, can we generate any pass rush, and will we have to run vanilla coverages due to lack of time playing as a unit for the safeties.  Plus I fear Bass costing us a couple games.  I'm being optimistic at 9-8 IMO.  I want nothing more than to be wrong.

Edited by notpolian
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

10 wins if we have 1 or fewer games officiated by Shawn Hochuli. 9 wins if we have 2 or more games officiated by Shawn Hochuli..

We have Josh and there's a lot to like about the rest of our roster.

11 to 12.  Cook repeats his 1500 yards.  Kincaid and Shakir go over 1000 yards each and Josh has his best season spreading the ball around.  Rousseau leads the team with 11 sacks while Oliver chips in 10 as well.  All the naysayers on this board start posting about all our good young impact players like Cook, Kincaid, Shakir, Benford, Williams and Benard and wonder when Rousseau got so good.

• Like (+1) 3

@rayray808 Are you predicting a Josh Allen injury? 6 wins or fewer?!

Predictions:

Floor: 7-10 if we really struggle & suffer a ton of injuries

Ceiling: 11-6 if the key players stay healthy & Brady can get the most out of the hodgepodge skill position players we have

So my prediction, right in the middle at 9-8.

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

New OC

New DC

Same HC

Josh is the the only HOFer on the team ( or only one capable of playing at the level, I see you Miller lovers)

Embarrassing WR room for said HOFer….

7 is the floor

11 is the ceiling 

8 is my pick

The schedule is a bear, not a fan of McDermott in critical games, and unless Von Miller regains form not liking the Bills D line and putting pressure on the opposing QB. Still Allen is an incredible talent so he will pull out at least two wins where all looks lost-9 Wins - could see 10 but going with the under. Hope I am way wrong.!

1 hour ago, entropyrules said:

The schedule is a bear, not a fan of McDermott in critical games, and unless Von Miller regains form not liking the Bills D line and putting pressure on the opposing QB. Still Allen is an incredible talent so he will pull out at least two wins where all looks lost-9 Wins - could see 10 but going with the under. Hope I am way wrong.!

I really try not to think about that much anymore as last year looked bad and then injuries hit other teams. As long as 17 is healthy the floor is relatively high and what may look like a hard stretch now could be easy and vise versa. With that said the number of games that feel like they should win no questions is def lower then prior yearsa as I have just ARZ TEN & NE at home and at NE & maybe at IND (worst secondary in NFL).

• Agree 1

This team has not lost a game by more than one score in like 40 something games…I forgot the exact number, but the number is an NFL record.  And when you have Allen and close games we still win a lot of games, so my floor is 10 games with a healthy Allen and I think 13 is probably their ceiling if the offense turns out to be a top 5 unit again and the D is still strong.  

My personal guess is 12-5 and we take AFCE assuming no more critical injuries like Milano.  We aren’t as deep, so not sure this team can weather multiple injuries to key players as well as it’s had to in the past.  

• Disagree 1

Believe me there’s no way we lose 8 freaking games with Josh so we win at least 10 and more likely 13.  If Milano is back by Thanksgiving we go 5-1 in Dec/Jan, win 14 and #1 seed.

• Disagree 1

I went with 9. I think the offense will be competitive and hang some decent points. Problem is our defense will not get off the field. I think our safety play will be a liability and cost us games. Rapp and Hamlin? are you  $@*#ing kidding me?